VCDS in Epsom or surrounding? Surrey/Hampshire

audi-phile

Reaction score
Hi all,

New member, hoping to get some help with clearing an airbag error light on a 2012 Audi A1.

Made the mistake of running it with glovebox/airbag unplugged and having re-fitted glovebox realised the error isn't self cancelling :blink:.
Trading the car in in 2 days and hoping someone can lend a friendly hand :sos:

I know it's short notice but willing to travel and pay for your time.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

New member, hoping to get some help with clearing an airbag error light on a 2012 Audi A1.

Made the mistake of running it with glovebox/airbag unplugged and having re-fitted glovebox realised the error isn't self cancelling :blink:.
Trading the car in in 2 days and hoping someone can lend a friendly hand :sos:

I know it's short notice but willing to travel and pay for your time.

Thanks in advance
Don't think rob can help you as he busy with work shifts. Think he sent you a message. You could try @TimWills28 he is the next closest and active to you.

Don't think rob can help you as he busy with work shifts. Think he sent you a message. You could try @TimWills28 he is the next closest and active to you.

Hi @Sandra, yes Rob kindly got back to me but wasn't able to help on this instance due to work commitments. Thank you for recommending @TimWills28. I didn't see your response early enough to reach out to him. I ended up finding an independent garage close to where I work who were able to help me with resetting the airbag light. Many thanks to you and @Just Rob. for the help and fast responses.

Hi @Sandra, yes Rob kindly got back to me but wasn't able to help on this instance due to work commitments. Thank you for recommending @TimWills28. I didn't see your response early enough to reach out to him. I ended up finding an independent garage close to where I work who were able to help me with resetting the airbag light. Many thanks to you and @Just Rob. for the help and fast responses.
Glad you got it sorted in the end. For future reference we have a vcds map on the site. Link is in my signature. What car are you getting? :)

I noticed that when I was replying to your last message, book marked it for next time. Missus trading in for a Mercedes GLC as she's after something bigger. Really enjoy the compactness and nimbleness of the A1. Seriously considering a step up to the S1 as a city run about in the near future.

Reactions: Sandra