1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

VCDS Coding on s3 2018 - London

Mastachaz Oct 22, 2020

1. Mastachaz

Mastachaz Registered User

Hi looking for someone who can activate for me powerfolding mirrors and few other bits on s3 18 plate

im based in sw16 london

happy to travel and off course pay :)

thanks

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

DJAlix and Dunedin like this.
  4. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Am based in Muswell Hill, north London and offer appointments 7 days of the week :)

5. Mastachaz

could you send me price on pm :) or here anywhere you want.

6. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

I ask £45.00 a session however folding mirrors cannot just be activated, well not u less you have fitted the needed hardware.

7. Mastachaz

Hi yes I know

I will.install all myself that is not a problem .
    Will they be visible in MMI ?

Also do.they open and close when lock.unlock.car ?

Thanks

8. DJAlix

Cool cool. I can code your installation as per factory, so the option to have them fold would be on the MMI. Default is to fold on lock and then unfold on ignition.

9. Mastachaz

ok :)

do you have any list what we can change on s3?

10. DJAlix

Unfortunately no. Best to check my social media or my forum section here for “like” vehicles and check the comments for completed works. Am working on lists but they will be published with my new website.

11. Mastachaz

OK can you reply on facebook :)