Tyres?

READER84

Reaction score
What tyres are you lot running and what are your thoughts on them?

Dunlop Sp Sport maxx Gt, came with the car, perfect all rounders, buying a 4 new ones very shortly, they have lasted 17000 Miles of quite hard driving and quattro.

Anyone know anything about Falken 453's? Had 452's on previous cars and been quite happy with them

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's, one word "Awesome"

Goodyear eagle f1's asymmetric 2- best tyres ive had so far wet grip is amazing, also ride and comfort is spot on.

Reactions: _G_
Reviews on the falken 453s , not as good as the 452s.
Great performance tyre in the dry, but let down in the wet. Iv had them 2 years now and done 2 trackdays, still fine.

Maxxis MA-Z1 - good budget performer.

Usually go for Toyo T1R's, now I have 19" wheels they are a tad on the expensive side, hence going for Maxxis - been very impressed.

The car had Fullrun tyres on when I purchased it - the inner sidewalls cracked and started letting air out! Shocking.

Good Year Eagle F1s, excellent, next were Bridgestone Potenza RE050s, again excellent with great wet and dry grip, then moved onto the Continental Conti Sport 3s, along the same lines as the others and now, just got some Firestone SZ90s, have to say im very impressed with them so far, in fact as much as the others ive named.

+2

Got them on the S3

Had vredsteins sessantas and yokohama parada spec 2s on my astra, and they were great, wet or dry.

Just read a few reviews on the Falken ZE914's and they dont seem too bad for the money!