Sun 8th May - Audi A3/S3 - Meet - South

Alex_Wil

S3 - DSG - Black Edition - TTE Hybrid Turbo
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Hi All

@leshkin @Smirky and myself are planning to meet up Sunday morning (8th May) for breakfast and a run out in the cars .

would anyone be interested in coming to a little meet down at Portsdown Hill (portsmouth way ) for a meet . wicked views , burger and a coffee and get some good pictures of the cars !

Meet time around 9am .. pictures breakfast e.t.c then we'll go to pub for lunch / beer

more info to follow but just seeing if people would like to join :)

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FranA3, Sandra and Smirky
If it was on the Sunday I would have been able to make it, maybe next time.

If it was on the Sunday I would have been able to make it, maybe next time.

if anything changes I'll let you know ! if not next time it is.

Reactions: Rob C
@batch @Rob C All good for Sunday :) @Sandra Would it be okay to change the details from Saturday to Sunday ?

Confirmed:

Alex_Wil
Smirky
Leshkin
Batch ?
Rob C?

Reactions: Sandra, Smirky and batch
Sounds good to me! :)

Reactions: Smirky and Alex_Wil
Update . We are meeting at the below at 09:00AM - 10:30AM

Mick's Monster Burgers
Portsdown Hill Rd,
Portsmouth PO6 3LZ
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/zWXypvGkTbT2

Take a look at the street view on the the maps - nice parking area with great views!, burger and a drink then we are convoying to a pub . ill post update on that once i have found somewhere nice unless anyone has any recommendations?

Alec

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Confirmed:

Alex_Wil
Charlie Burgess ( Friend of mine with Audi who has just joined forum) @Charlie Edward Burgess
Smirky
Leshkin
Rob C
Batch ?

Last edited:
Welcome to Charlie in advance.
I'd love to,but I can't....I need new tyres and I'm working.....:sorry:

You need a day off Alex - new tyres and enjoy your Audi is priority :p

Reactions: S3Alex

Mick's Monster Burgers
Portsdown Hill Rd,
Portsmouth PO6 3LZ

Take a look at the street view on the the maps - nice parking area with great views!, burger and a drink then we are convoying to a pub . ill post update on that once i have found somewhere nice unless anyone has any recommendations?

Alec

I don't know the area so I happy to go with what others decide

Welcome to Charlie in advance.
I'd love to,but I can't....I need new tyres and I'm working.....:sorry:
That's rubbish Alex lol take the day off and come and enjoy some south coast sunshine

Reactions: S3Alex, leshkin and Alex_Wil
If more people are joining please add your name to the below list

Alex_Wil
Charlie Burgess
Smirky
Leshkin
Rob C
Batch ?

Mick's Monster Burgers
Portsdown Hill Rd,
Portsmouth PO6 3LZ

Alec
The burger place sounds great but it is a little out of my way.

With the weather turning I'd be keen to do more of these mini-meets in the coming months. I'd love to hear ideas for future locations as always felt like us southerners can do more of these and get a more personal ASN experience going as there are many members in the region :)

Reactions: Alex_Wil and Smirky
There is some very nice roads out where @Rob C lives don't no if his neighbour David Cameron would like us lot knocking about though lol

Reactions: Rob C and Alex_Wil
With the weather turning I'd be keen to do more of these mini-meets in the coming months. I'd love to hear ideas for future locations as always felt like us southerners can do more of these and get a more personal ASN experience going as there are many members in the region :)

I've asked @Sandra if we can include events across all various car model sections and link them up together as i know people have missed stuff. Sandra is having a chat with Adam and if we can get that going i think little meets like this could happen quite frequently with good numbers :)

Reactions: S3Alex, Smirky and leshkin
maybe next time, first baby due in 2 days, cant see she'd be too happy with me swanning off playing with cars lol

Reactions: S3Alex, Alex_Wil, leshkin and 1 other person
maybe next time, first baby due in 2 days, cant see she'd be too happy with me swanning off playing with cars lol
I'm guessing you be right on that one, lol. Your life is going to change for the better. Hope it all goes well:) x

Reactions: S3Alex, Alex_Wil and millsy4002
im unfortunately working on sunday i checked earlier on so will have to give it a miss, keep me posted on other meets in the area though :)

Alex_Wil
Charlie Burgess
Smirky
Leshkin
Rob
Moxy89
Mookster
Batch ?

Schedule will go up latest Friday :) @mookster do you know a good pub around the area that we can go to after the meet?