Summer Autoglym Super Resin Polish & HD Wax

Shortyian

Reaction score
Just finished giving him summer polish & wax - an awful lot of elbow grease but very happy with results!!!

Products used:

Autoglym Super Resin Polish
Autoglym HD Wax

IMG 8256 IMG 8258 IMG 8260 IMG 8261 IMG 8262 IMG 8264 IMG 8266 IMG 8267

Reactions: Klickflip, Bristle Hound, Spaceman_RS3 and 2 others
Really nice results. My I ask what your steps were? (I've recently got a daytona A3 and would love to achieve results like this).

Also, Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine. Have you heard of this product? I'm unsure which one would be best

Reactions: Shortyian
Really nice results. My I ask what your steps were? (I've recently got a daytona A3 and would love to achieve results like this).

Also, Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine. Have you heard of this product? I'm unsure which one would be best
Hi, posted a week or so ago about Ultra Deep shine. It gets ok results , but an awful lot of elbow grease.
Can leave white residue and it's not fully a wax and doesn't last that long.
I'm going to to try Chemichal Guys blacklight and V7 , it looks so much quicker and easier to apply than UDS.. possibly some Petes 53 wax as well.

Hi sorry for delay only just seen this! No sorry haven't heard of that - a quick google seems its better suited to dark colour cars but thats all. I like the super resin polish personally and can recommend it

Steps wise nothing too extreme just elbow grease! Hose car down, wash with lambs wool mitt using two bucket method, dry with microfibre towels in straight lines. Used Autoglym super resin polish with a few applicator pads in small circular motions ( 1 panel at a time) allow to dry then buff off with microfibre towel. Autoglym HD Wax - used with supplied applicator sponge small circular motions ( 1 panel at a time) allow to dry then buff off with microfibre towel.

Thats it! Sit back and admire !