Going to try this tonight, on step 3 is it obvious which files I will want from pocketgpsworld?Its very easy, I installed it onto my friends car using my files yesterday.
1. Go to https://www.pocketgpsworld.com and sign up the fee is £19.99 paid through Paypal
2. Plug a usb and sd card in your Windows pc or laptop
3. https://github.com/mcaddy/audipoi/blob/master/Releases/SpeedCameraToPoi/v0.9.1.zip?raw=true download Mcaddy on a Windows pc or laptop and sign in using your Pocketgpsworld details and download the files you want
4. Plug the usb or sd card into your car (inside the armrest)
5. Go to Audi connect in your MMI and Software update option and select your usb or sd card and you done!
PM me if you need more help.