RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

^ Wouldnt it be tempting though? but I'm looking at it the other way today, I paid pre increase money plus I got a reasonable discount (£2200 with VAT) so im around £5500-£6000 ahead of the curve anyway, If I sold it for say £65k and bought another one there would be no discount and I would have to wait a year probably making myself £4k?

Reactions: 5pot and Jassyo06
I did offer audi dealer 67 for one of cars they want 71 haha and claim.there is only.10.vprsbrung in country

^ Wouldnt it be tempting though? but I'm looking at it the other way today, I paid pre increase money plus I got a reasonable discount (£2200 with VAT) so im around £5500-£6000 ahead of the curve anyway, If I sold it for say £65k and bought another one there would be no discount and I would have to wait a year probably making myself £4k?
Over the last 5 months I have gotten comfortable driving a 100 bhp Fiesta St line NO expensive car worries or expensive payments to pcp or petrol pumps its kinda changed my attitude to relatively expensive cars especially when it'll be used as a daily commute....l am almost certain I'll be selling it before it comes off the transporter on to my drive

Reactions: Mike.46
You could get a build week within a month...the way this Audi's mish mash build system is going so stay put
Looks like Audi are starting their next batch. Already been informed here of a Carbon TangoRed moving to build. So hopefully by early next week should see a few more members here alerting us of their change in status.

Reactions: Keithd32 and Jassyo06
Looks like Audi are starting their next batch. Already been informed here of a Carbon TangoRed moving to build. So hopefully by early next week should see a few more members here alerting us of their change in status.
Your idea/work on the forum members order Spreadsheet doesn't get enough praise in my opinion mate ....and I would like to thank you and l am sure other members would too ...hopefully as the months unfold a more clearer pattern will emerge on customers cars via your Spreadsheet

Reactions: Jaeger12, Jay 1234, Kevmoz and 11 others
Car has now left Germany and is on its way over.

Reactions: Pinky1959, 3vans, Rhurs and 2 others
@jassyo06, @Mike.46 , @all, do appreciate the kind words and thank you all for feeding wealth of information to make the contents of the spreadsheet useful to give some insight to the fuzziness. It is becoming clearer when Audi batch cars, its based upon variant, body type and colour and are working by order of date when submitted into the system AND filling in later orders into that batch profile. Hence the randomness.

The Factory number seems to have construct: YYWW????
YY = 29,30,31,32 (2019,2020,2021,2022)
WW = odd years ww+10, even years ww+0 eg.. for (2021 week 32 become 42) and for (2022 week 01 = 01)
???? = incrementing number from 0001 for a week? dont know.

So.. for me as an example, my order was placed on week 32 in 2021, but the Audi system acknowledged it on 33, so my order number is 3143?????, hence built in delay due to multiple handoffs before order is entered. ? Bigger the franchise longer the delay, is my take.

Anyhow, I am glad the of the contents of the spreadsheet and the pattern of events are helping us all while, forced to wait for our new toys.

Reactions: Jay 1234, RS3ree, Daggerit and 4 others
I wish mine was on its way I got told bw 34 now for some reason it’s not got a build week I’m about ready to tell him to shove it and buy a A45s
Hope this helps: There has not been a batch built with Daytona Grey or Tango Red as colour in the spec.
We have had 2 batches so far. Looks like a new batch started with Tango Red as a colour.
Hope by middle of next week we may have some more members confirming their cars are being built and should be able to figure out what the batch profile is,

Reactions: Jassyo06
You can mark mine as collected (despite the weather's best attempts) :)

IMG 5163

• Love
Reactions: ZB1, CarterRS, Jay 1234 and 16 others
Thanks for the info, Updated, 1st Vorsprung. Looks perfect. Awaiting on your review of the Vorsprung.
It's blue and fast!

One careful drive home in the winds (and dodging bits of tree in the road) probably not great fodder for first impressions, but extremely pleased with it so far. Adjusted to the round wheel in no time at all (coming from flat-bottomed one in the R), and it feels very nice to hold. Lots of tweaking to do with the MMI and dash configs, but this is my first Audi so I'm still trying things out to work out what I like best. The speakers are good but does feel like they need to settle in a bit. Very comfortable to sit in and drive, passed the girlfriend test (came home via her office).

No fancy TPMS, just the regular kind.

Need to install dash cam and cabling, and ideally need a USB-C to Lightning cable with a 90 degree plug at the phone end because the phone doesn't fit well in the cubby with the regular Apple cable sticking out the bottom.

Reactions: bigtasty, Adi7r and RS03???
It's blue and fast!

One careful drive home in the winds (and dodging bits of tree in the road) probably not great fodder for first impressions, but extremely pleased with it so far. Adjusted to the round wheel in no time at all (coming from flat-bottomed one in the R), and it feels very nice to hold. Lots of tweaking to do with the MMI and dash configs, but this is my first Audi so I'm still trying things out to work out what I like best. The speakers are good but does feel like they need to settle in a bit. Very comfortable to sit in and drive, passed the girlfriend test (came home via her office).

Need to install dash cam and cabling, and ideally need a USB-C to Lightning cable with a 90 degree plug at the phone end because the phone doesn't fit well in the cubby with the regular Apple cable sticking out the bottom.
Great Thanks,
360 degree camera omitted ?

It's blue and fast!

1) You are brave man picking up car during what they are saying is worst storm in 30yrs....but with 500NM of torque I am sure it won't be any trouble to pull through
2) I know an Apple cable is £19 but on a rare dive into Audi accessories I saw they had a SB-C to Lightning with 90 degree plug...but its £36 (ouch)... I take it as they say on TV....Other cables (with 90 Degree end) are available

Enjoy you weekend...the car looking amazing.

Your idea/work on the forum members order Spreadsheet doesn't get enough praise in my opinion mate ....and I would like to thank you and l am sure other members would too ...hopefully as the months unfold a more clearer pattern will emerge on customers cars via your Spreadsheet
I would just like to second @jassyo06 post. Think you have taken on and created a great spreadsheet (and follow up analysis too). Well done @RS03???

After posts earlier in the week I had been plannning to come on and say well it doesn't look good for a build anytime in next few months. But now with all this talk of Tango Red batch, maybe something could happen (although a mid Nov order this quick still seems optimistic, but I went for the standard trim (very rare and exclusive spec hee hee) so that might help)

PS Sorry my order is through broker so no order number available (i promised them I won't contact them and they said once confirmed build they can plan for delivery more accurately (so judging by here 4-8weeks afterwards)

Thanks again for great spreadsheet to keep us all glued to progress.

Reactions: Jay 1234, Mike.46, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I would just like to second @jassyo06 post. Think you have taken on and created a great spreadsheet (and follow up analysis too). Well done @RS03???

After posts earlier in the week I had been plannning to come on and say well it doesn't look good for a build anytime in next few months. But now with all this talk of Tango Red batch, maybe something could happen (although a mid Nov order this quick still seems optimistic, but I went for the standard trim (very rare and exclusive spec hee hee) so that might help)

PS Sorry my order is through broker so no order number available (i promised them I won't contact them and they said once confirmed build they can plan for delivery more accurately (so judging by here 4-8weeks afterwards)

Thanks again for great spreadsheet to keep us all glued to progress.
Thanks, Standard trims are easier to slot in. Sportsback's are too popular, so may impact capability to build, (another observation). Lets hope it not, and Audi have factored this in,

Reactions: AndyVWR
Couple of boats currently in Emden due to leave for Sheerness soon.
  • Parana
    due to dock in Sheerness at 0800 tomorrow (19/02)
  • Seine Highway
    due to dock in Sheerness at 0100 on 20/02

Over the last 5 months I have gotten comfortable driving a 100 bhp Fiesta St line NO expensive car worries or expensive payments to pcp or petrol pumps its kinda changed my attitude to relatively expensive cars especially when it'll be used as a daily commute....l am almost certain I'll be selling it before it comes off the transporter on to my drive
I know what you mean Jassy as I'm rocking a Kia at the moment .
But the contentment of driving around in a **** motor doesn't last when the Spring arrives.
Just changes your outlook and you shed the winter fur.
Game on after that.

Reactions: Jassyo06
  • Parana
  • Seine Highway
There was a wierd one, the Neckar Highway docked at Tilbury and now on it's way to Grimsby still pretty loaded looking at it's draft

Reactions: HulkRS3
  • Parana
  • Seine Highway
Theyre still waiting for a calmer sea hopefuly :)
Another boat

Reactions: HulkRS3
I know what you mean Jassy as I'm rocking a Kia at the moment .
But the contentment of driving around in a **** motor doesn't last when the Spring arrives.
Just changes your outlook and you shed the winter fur.
Game on after that.
VERY TRUE ....lol

Reactions: hood
@JamesOff so is the silver on the wheels a sticker or diamond cut alloy?!

TX.
To Diamond cut those wheels the grey and silver bits would need to stand proud (be cast or forged) into the rest of the wheel, being as they look like the Launch and Carbon wheel I doubt very much Audi would forge/cast two wheels basically the same when a set of stickers will do the same thing :)

To Diamond cut those wheels the grey and silver bits would need to stand proud (be cast or forged) into the rest of the wheel, being as they look like the Launch and Carbon wheel I doubt very much Audi would forge/cast two wheels basically the same when a set of stickers will do the same thing :)
I think the outer rim of the Vorsprung wheels sits flat to the wheel ie 90 degrees where as the rim on the carbon/launch eds sit at a slight angle inwards towards the wheel hub...with the Vorsprung wheel facets and outer rim being flat it would be possible to have them diamond cut...even then they'd look guff not a fan of after market diamond cutting wheels that originally that where not diamond cut ....they're all ****€ wheels if l am honest

Reactions: Mike.46
Its same typ.of decal like.logo on bikes.frames.they call.it water decal if i remeber correctly.

Do you have a dashcam in mind? Thinking of upgrading my old one...