RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

Last edited:
Hadn't stumbled across any pictures of a standard spec car.

Mine is standard spec in Kemora. At first I wasn't keen on the silver trim but have grown to like it.

Hadn't stumbled across any pictures of a standard spec car.

Mine is standard spec in Kemora. At first I wasn't keen on the silver trim but have grown to like it.
Same spec here, was going to get the window trims, and front bumper silver parts wrapped gloss black but kind of grown on me too..... as all cars seem to be carbs or vors it nice to have something different ;) As for pictures I've never taken any, I'm not that guy LOL

Reactions: NevMan, cooperp and 8YARWY
Same spec here, was going to get the window trims, and front bumper silver parts wrapped gloss black but kind of grown on me too..... as all cars seem to be carbs or vors it nice to have something different ;) As for pictures I've never taken any, I'm not that guy LOL

Thank god, someone normal who isn’t plastering their car all over social media at every opportunity…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Mr Freeze
Daytona grey in the sunset❤️
IMG 0032
IMG 0047
IMG 0077

Reactions: Pinky1959, RS03???, MattS91 and 6 others
Do like Daytona, it was my preferred colour choice but wasn't paying the extra for it. Kemora is almost the same colour if you close your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Daggerit, Gazza84 and 1 other person
Do like Daytona, it was my preferred colour choice but wasn't paying the extra for it. Kemora is almost the same colour if you close your eyes.

It’s certainly not as bland as some people think and really shows off the lines of the car.

331e8bfc985438556fcca29d777f0c17.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, JamesOff, IanL-RS3 and 4 others
Daytona sunset
IMG 0771
10A2626D ADD5 4930 8CFC 51C930782211

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinky1959, kayemill, RS03??? and 5 others
IMG 1916

Freshly detailed. Just collected her after an overnight stay. Minor correction needed at the top of the grill due to some bird lime damage which I hadn’t spotted in time. C Quartz needed to cure overnight. Back to looking her best.

Reactions: TX Scott, NevMan, RS03??? and 4 others
Just picked my car up from the detailer after a detail and ceramic coating.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 178
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 170
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: NevMan, Daggerit, A3simon and 9 others
Currently in the USA. I said to my son earlier that we hadn’t seen any TT’s then came across this.

eb750234240aca00015eb138e7822aef.jpg

Reactions: Mr Freeze, 8YARWY and Daggerit
375709eedc8e2bd1c1bdf426e84d4a1d.jpg

Reactions: TX Scott, furious_iPod, Pinky1959 and 3 others
And it’s bigger brother

ccdee1db6defad2a2a52351fcf70ea3d.jpg

Reactions: TX Scott, Pinky1959, onedaymaybe and 2 others
375709eedc8e2bd1c1bdf426e84d4a1d.jpg

Not sure on that color, reminds me of the 1980's Ford Color scheme used on a lot of their cars, maybe it would grow on me, errrr no it won't, but if it works for others then good luck. :icon thumright:

Lol are you having a ‘moment’

LOL

I just wanted a slightly better shot than what I just took in an underground car park but I guess I'll just put it up - doesn't really show the paint in the best light though lol

Anyway I swapped my last RS3 when I popped in an Audi garage looking for a boot mat a couple of weeks ago and saw this customer cancelled order and thought I really liked it - it is in Audi Exclusive Nardo Grey - forgot to post a picture!!

I guess it solves the question of what would an 8Y RS3 look like in Nardo Grey lol

Here it is sorry for bad lighting

Mycar

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: WilsonRS, Kevmoz, Pinky1959 and 5 others
LOL

I just wanted a slightly better shot than what I just took in an underground car park but I guess I'll just put it up - doesn't really show the paint in the best light though lol

Anyway I swapped my last RS3 when I popped in an Audi garage looking for a boot mat a couple of weeks ago and saw this customer cancelled order and thought I really liked it - it is in Audi Exclusive Nardo Grey - forgot to post a picture!!

I guess it solves the question of what would an 8Y RS3 look like in Nardo Grey lol

Here it is sorry for bad lighting

View attachment 269323

What the hell do some of you do for a living lol
Just popped in for Mat, comes out with a newer RS3

• Haha
Reactions: furious_iPod, kayemill, Terminator x and 1 other person
What the hell do some of you do for a living lol
Just popped in for Mat, comes out with a newer RS3

I just said to them whilst I was there, thats a nice car would you swap the cars over for X and they went away and came back after a few mins and said go on then. I only said it in passing didn't expect them to accept it - I paid less than what Audi charge for the paint to do the swap over so don't think I really lost out - maybe the fact I've got a rare colour might help with the value down the line, who knows? Lol thats the man maths I did.

Reactions: kayemill and Terminator x
I just said to them whilst I was there, thats a nice car would you swap the cars over for X and they went away and came back after a few mins and said go on then. I only said it in passing didn't expect them to accept it - I paid less than what Audi charge for the paint to do the swap over so don't think I really lost out - maybe the fact I've got a rare colour might help with the value down the line, who knows? Lol thats the man maths I did.

Lol yer a glutton for 8Y punishment.

Reactions: kayemill and DangerMouseUK
Lol yer a glutton for 8Y punishment.

I thought on the way back from the dealership if they do the 8Y RS3 FL in Nardo there goes my swap maths but what the hell, life's too short.

Reactions: kayemill
Yeah Nardo with ct carbon splitter

Thanks guys!

Is that your one? Very nice! love the splitter too

There's two Nardo in the UK then lol there must be more out there somewhere Audi wouldn't let a pot of Nardo paint go to waste!!!

• Haha
Reactions: kayemill and Terminator x