RS3 8Y General Discussion Thread.

Can you quickly/temporarily turn off the auto hill hold feature when carefully trying to park and slowly Jose up to a garage?
i know you can turn off in mmi but is there a button to do it on the dash?

LE has from what i notice

TMPS , rear USB, Red calippers, wirless phone charger

And probably cost less than the vorsprungs will. So it sounds like a winner for those that got an LE at list price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keano04
And probably cost less than the vorsprungs will. So it sounds like a winner for those that got an LE at list price.

yes I want point out on selling will be few k cheaper , but many of launch edition has few k on clock are used as demo etc so no worth

Last edited:
Reactions: Daggerit
Can you quickly/temporarily turn off the auto hill hold feature when carefully trying to park and slowly Jose up to a garage?
Think you can only do it on the MMI. You can add it to "Favourites" if you press-hold on the row for the setting though, which makes it slightly quicker to get to.

Reactions: Wack0jack0 and Mastachaz

There isn’t a dedicated button next to the “hand” brake.

Only from within the mmi that I can see.

I got £500 off mine… dealer mistake but still, it counts!!

Reactions: Daggerit
There aren’t many LE models around at dealers - all seem to be at dodgy Bradford based resellers.

I don’t think (correct me if I am wrong) you are going to get as good a deal on finance and PX from them as from Audi directly. And if like me (ignoring the high prices still) your wanting to just PX the car with no cash payment at all really the only option is to wait it out for a VS.

hahaha he can use this image, gratis, for reference :tearsofjoy:

20220324 115745

Reactions: hood, Mr Freeze and Daggerit
Thats the price you pay for “ceramics”

Wish mine had them so I could sell it for so much!!

Just say it does and hope people don’t know any better, seems the thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: Keano04 and Add_Profile
Just seen my first in the wild. Sportback Daytona grey.. looked lovely and had some serious road presence. It was very quiet though - I hope he was in comfort mode..

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
Just seen my first in the wild. Sportback Daytona grey.. looked lovely and had some serious road presence. It was very quiet though - I hope he was in comfort mode..

It is quiet I’m afraid.

It is quiet I’m afraid.

Did you commit to ordering the cete AVC?

I've just mine to fit, which looks reasonably simple. Just the SSA memory wires throwing me a bit, can't work out if the area to be connected will be on the pax or the driver side, I'm presuming the driver side below the steering wheel which will need a bit more work to route them wires

Did you commit to ordering the cete AVC?

I've just mine to fit, which looks reasonably simple. Just the SSA memory wires throwing me a bit, can't work out if the area to be connected will be on the pax or the driver side, I'm presuming the driver side below the steering wheel which will need a bit more work to route them wires

No not yet.

I’m seeing if my feelings towards it change first.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Add_Profile
It is quiet I’m afraid.

It’s not! I’m assuming you have owned an 8v or something before?
I really think it’s getting a bad rap. I’m coming from a PP GTI and i think it sounds wonderful. Loud when needed and subdued when appropriate.
otherwise it’s just yobbish if much louder

It’s not! I’m assuming you have owned an 8v or something before?
I really think it’s getting a bad rap. I’m coming from a PP GTI and i think it sounds wonderful. Loud when needed and subdued when appropriate.
otherwise it’s just yobbish if much louder

Lol anything will sound better than a 4 pot EA888.
Trust me the EVO855 in the 8Y is quiet compared to a Daza version.

The exhaust valve delete modules do help with the noise. Definitely a louder and deeper tone

Reactions: Gazjs and HulkRS3
Lol anything will sound better than a 4 pot EA888.
Trust me the EVO855 in the 8Y is quiet compared to a Daza version.

Shocking story - Opf engine quieter than engine without opf

Cf other opf cars it’s not that quiet really though… although I would like it to be a bit louder!

Reactions: HulkRS3

wait hold up massaging seats?? I did not see that as an option on the configurator is this another only for the euro market?

Yep another thing Audi UK decided we didn't need
Who are they using as their target demographics even if they say our cars are tailored to a more mature audience massaging seats sounds like a great option to a mature person :rage:

wait hold up massaging seats?? I did not see that as an option on the configurator is this another only for the euro market?

****** that we can't get that interior design pack especially as you can get it in the RSQ3!

TX.

Reactions: 8YARWY, Adi7r and Sibz156
Talking to a guy on Facebook who was asking how to get the dealer to leave the plates off on delivery and he ordered a Vorsprung in exclusive Ara Blue the back end of November and it's on it's way over just now. Lucky guy.

• Wow
Reactions: Harry4life786 and 3vans
Talking to a guy on Facebook who was asking how to get the dealer to leave the plates off on delivery and he ordered a Vorsprung in exclusive Ara Blue the back end of November and it's on it's way over just now. Lucky guy.

Wtf

Reactions: Terminator x
I was more wondering how he managed to get that when there’s still people with orders placed months before him that will barely have their car this year and he’s already managed.

Audi seriously taking the **** out of customers.

Reactions: Harry4life786 and 3vans