RS3 8Y General Discussion Thread.

God that looks awful..........

Attachments

• screencapture-prnewswire-co-uk-news-releases-the-ultimate-premium-compact-car-limited-abt-rs3-...png
    screencapture-prnewswire-co-uk-news-releases-the-ultimate-premium-compact-car-limited-abt-rs3-...png
    2.1 MB · Views: 164
  • ABT_Sportsline_1.jpg
    ABT_Sportsline_1.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: Jassyo06, Stu-27 and Mr Freeze
I'm not a fan either. 41,000 euros fitted anyone?!! :no:

Oh dear……… I wonder how many knock offs in Birmingham there will be in a few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mr Freeze
Oh dear……… I wonder how many knock offs in Birmingham there will be in a few months

Yeah, there's a certainty if ever I heard one. I'll bet that guy on here that likes to get something for his car and then create a video for YouTube titled "world's first..." will be first in line :D

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mastachaz, garethdj and 1 other person
Yeah, there's a certainty if ever I heard one. I'll bet that guy on here that likes to get something for his car and then create a video for YouTube titled "world's first..." will be first in line :D
I missed my chance to do "worlds first RS3 with bikes on roof..." :tearsofjoy:

As for that kit, wow, if I had 100k combined to blow on a car I wouldn't be driving an RS3. I've always liked ABT's wheel choices but the rest of it looks like stick on tat and the exhausts just shout S3 (not that there's anything wrong with that, but retrograde on an RS3).

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Mastachaz, shahaf2911 and 3 others
I think he already did a 'worlds first RS3 with stick on Tat' :puke:

From what i've seen in FB groups he looks a proper womble............

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Deleted member 160894
500hp? Plug in unit?

TX.

The guy with the fastest 8Y in the world apparently is running over 500 on a race chip, as per Infinit performances dyno

• Haha
Reactions: hef and 8YARWY
I missed my chance to do "worlds first RS3 with bikes on roof..." :tearsofjoy:

As for that kit, wow, if I had 100k combined to blow on a car I wouldn't be driving an RS3. I've always liked ABT's wheel choices but the rest of it looks like stick on tat and the exhausts just shout S3 (not that there's anything wrong with that, but retrograde on an RS3).
That was a missed opportunity! I think @billymc92 could've done quite a few as well.

I said exactly the same as you, who in their right mind would spend £100k on an RS3? I think there's a fair chance they'd ask you if you'd been let out of the local asylum for the day :busted cop:

I think he already did a 'worlds first RS3 with stick on Tat' :puke:

From what i've seen in FB groups he looks a proper womble............
Have you seen the grief he gets on his video's comments? The back and forth with people who've watched it and commented is great :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 8YARWY
That was a missed opportunity! I think @billymc92 could've done quite a few as well.

I said exactly the same as you, who in their right mind would spend £100k on an RS3? I think there's a fair chance they'd ask you if you'd been let out of the local asylum for the day :busted cop:

Have you seen the grief he gets on his video's comments? The back and forth with people who've watched it and commented is great :)

Social media influencer, wannabe………

Too many of em…..

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Deleted member 160894
Not a bad point, but there's almost 100 on Autotrader for sale plus any that people actually have registered so don't know where you start to class a car as 'exclusive'. Hahaha.
Given there's around 30 million cars in the UK l think that if there's around 300 or so RS3 8Y"s in the UK....its a bl@@dy rare car

Reactions: Daggerit, 8YARWY and Mastachaz
Given there's around 30 million cars in the UK l think that if there's around 300 or so RS3 8Y"s in the UK....its a bl@@dy rare car

And that RS3-R even rarer…….

I hate this ''Limited to 200'' crap
They usually limit the numbers as they know they wont sell that many
Yamaha limited the numbers of their R1M to the number of people that ordered one
Ducati made a Ltd edition Desmocedici, a run of 500 only.................until they received nearly 1500 deposits

Dont know whether the link has been posted but here you go

Theres far too many 'stick it on over the original bits' for me including the Alcantara RS3R bit at the top of the seat, just looks very Halfords

Reactions: Jassyo06 and kayemill
Dont know whether the link has been posted but here you go

Theres far too many 'stick it on over the original bits' for me including the Alcantara RS3R bit at the top of the seat, just looks very Halfords

Its carbob carbon carbon

Almost makes the new M3 xDrive good value.

I couldn’t think who’s going to spend that much on a 8Y to make it look worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Stu-27, 3vans and 1 other person
e263ef6aeb25882b1944d21edacd8a1c.png

out of all the parts listed there, I don’t think there’s anything I’d actually want on my car?!!? Haha

Will likely be limited to a handful of cars at best - no chance any sane person would spend that much on that tat…

Reactions: Stu-27
Sat my bbs next to the rs3 (since they won’t fit) to see what they might have looked like… I like them but I think the oem wheels look better!!

still looking to get the mrs a golf R estate later in the year so will keep them for now, although I’m also considering a 3er touring, so may yet just sell them - the hassle of it is putting me off selling them so back into storage they go for now! Haha

Attachments

• 76BFD975-3ABF-42AC-ABB6-E82675EE0845.jpeg
    76BFD975-3ABF-42AC-ABB6-E82675EE0845.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 128
If anyone wants to re-run their 8V love affair, there's a 2020 exclusive paint RS3 8V on autotrader with 200 miles on the clock!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and RichK
Still an OPF car though.

True. Maybe it'll be right for someone who just wants a rinse and repeat approach to a car they liked before.

Reactions: Jassyo06
True. Maybe it'll be right for someone who just wants a rinse and repeat approach to a car they liked before.

If that was a Daza engined one though……… a different story altogether.

If that was a Daza engined one though……… a different story altogether.

No doubt there'd be a queue trying to get hold of a 200 mile only Daza RS3 :D

anyone know if any spare wheel will fit over ceramic disc ? I want take my wheel off for.a.day of two