RS3 8V Orders List

I had a call from my dealer today. BW 11 is now BW 51. Will probably just wait till march 1st for pick as I will be away end of Jan/start of Feb anyway.

Reactions: Ashbrummy, kayemill, Nimbus265 and 1 other person
Ordered mid July. Originally ordered Nardo but changed to Catalunya which pushed the BW back. Happy to pick up March though, just in time for the nice weather

I would always wait for new year plate, can make several hundreds of ££s different at resale time. Bonkers system really, much prefer the European systems.
Still no news on my build date!

I had a call from my dealer today. BW 11 is now BW 51. Will probably just wait till march 1st for pick as I will be away end of Jan/start of Feb anyway.

Out of interest has the your Audi tracker updated to show this?

I have never been able to use the tracker. Gave up on it.
My obsession is bad enough with out checking that every day, think my head would explode.

You are probably lucky not having it. It takes over your life!

Reactions: Ashbrummy and RYuill

Roll on the 8th October!!!

Reactions: Fuzzy5987, RobRS, Ozmosis and 9 others
Been waiting weeks for these photos haha.

Looks amazing, mine will look exactly the same.

Some more photos when you collect would be good
Haha, I'll do my best!!

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar and RYuill
Tell me about it!

Could have actually collected it today but dealership was not sure if car would arrive in time for that

doesn't matter when you ordered to collection date.... today IS the LONGEST day evah for ya with a rough restless night ahead LOLOLOLOL

Reactions: billyali86, Nimbus265 and RGBARGEE
doesn't matter when you ordered to collection date.... today IS the LONGEST day evah for ya with a rough restless night ahead LOLOLOLOL

The day will certainly drag, the night will be like any other due to my 2 month old son :smiley:

About 24 hours from now I will be arriving at the garage to collect :grimacing::grimacing:

Reactions: RobRS, Spaceman_RS3, 5pot and 4 others
Mines booked for collection at 4pm Thursday!!! Yippee

Reactions: monopole, Foxtrot_Oscar, RYuill and 6 others
still narda build date for my nardo :(

will soon be 2 months since ordering !

All this talk of people getting or soon to be getting their cars has whet my appetite! Popped to dealer and confirmed as locked on BW42, awesome! I travel back offshore tomorrow for four weeks, should be nearly ready when I get back!!

Now is time to get a wee bit excited??

Reactions: monopole, jimojameso and RYuill
All this talk of people getting or soon to be getting their cars has whet my appetite! Popped to dealer and confirmed as locked on BW42, awesome! I travel back offshore tomorrow for four weeks, should be nearly ready when I get back!!

Now is time to get a wee bit excited??

I have 6 more 2 week trips before I get mine .

Reactions: Ozmosis
I had an update from my dealer and my order has moved from BW2 (January 2016) to BW48 (November 2015).
I'm keeping my 1st March 2016 delivery date to get a new number plate and have a bit of time to sort out my payment.

With Build Week times coming down I wonder if production has been increased to meet demand.

I had an update from my dealer and my order has moved from BW2 (January 2016) to BW48 (November 2015).
I'm keeping my 1st March 2016 delivery date to get a new number plate and have a bit of time to sort out my payment.

With Build Week times coming down I wonder if production has been increased to meet demand.

So if your new build week is 48, could be ready for the New Year and you will still wait until March to collect due to the number plate?? Wowsers...

The UK need to get rid of these out-dated plates that show the age. Wasn't so bad changing once a year, but twice is too much!

Not sure order dates moving much. I've just been able to swap with a dealer demo order.
I picked up a dealer's order. I think they had 3 on order.
I customised it to my specification. They had selected Dynamic package plus which was a strange thing to have selected if they were going to sell as a demo / stock car as I wouldn't think it is much of a selling point.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Agree about outdated number plate system but optimal time for private cash purchase seems to be 1 March.

So if your new build week is 48, could be ready for the New Year and you will still wait until March to collect due to the number plate?? Wowsers...

The UK need to get rid of these out-dated plates that show the age. Wasn't so bad changing once a year, but twice is too much!

I agree the UK system is rubbish and people should be made in to making purchasing decisions based around a number on a plate.
Which at the end of the day is meaning less.

The best plate system I think the previous Irish system of having the year at the start on the number plate.
Its easy to identify the year of the car form that.
I don't like they have now added a extra digit for which 6 month part of the year it in though.

Picking it up in March allows me to sort out my cash in the new year.
Thinking about spending that much money on a car is a bit scary.
Not as bad as how much I will loose in depreciation before I even drive if off the forecourt.:cry:
But I can only live once so might as well enjoy myself. :racer:

Reactions: Ozmosis
Hopefully the discount will cover a few months depreciation! I like the old french system . You could keep a number and it identified the county /department you live in. If you move new number. I would never buy a private number but don't understand why a car registered on 28 Feb should be worth hundreds of pounds less than one registered on 1 March.

I agree the UK system is rubbish and people should be made in to making purchasing decisions based around a number on a plate.
Which at the end of the day is meaning less.

The best plate system I think the previous Irish system of having the year at the start on the number plate.
Its easy to identify the year of the car form that.
I don't like they have now added a extra digit for which 6 month part of the year it in though.

Picking it up in March allows me to sort out my cash in the new year.
Thinking about spending that much money on a car is a bit scary.
Not as bad as how much I will loose in depreciation before I even drive if off the forecourt.:cry:
But I can only live once so might as well enjoy myself. :racer:

No such 'age' thing at all on Polish plates. So I don't have that problem at all!

You are right about spending the cash though,but the rewards will be worth it.

Looking well your no too bad either Bill lol

Reactions: billyali86 and monopole