Polished RS4 Alloys!

Ferno

1st Gear
Reaction score
has anyone got any pics of these preferably 18's on a black a3.
photochops would also be greatly appreciated...

i dunno i seem to love rs8's on a3's but i have a feeling polished rs4's will look the nutss!

there is no such thing as RS8's!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wheels you are thinking of are from the A8. assuming you mean the utterly HORRIBLE plug hole mong wheels most 'rude boi' types go for....

to my knowledge, there arent any polished Rs4 style wheels around, although i do sometimes pass a chavvy A3 with chrome Rs4 reps fitted, they look horrid!

I quite like the A8's myself, theres a vid on youtube of a red S3 with a TT style exhaust (twin exit) with the A8's drifting in the snow and it looks the nuts!

Thought you meant these ones
new%20atp%20razze.jpg

There are such things as polished rs4 18's..there quite rare...well id like to think they re coz i have em on mine, havent figured out how to add pics so if sum1 can tell me il pop some on

They either seriously need a wash or are a terribly polished wheel!!!

ash_s3 said:
I quite like the A8's myself, theres a vid on youtube of a red S3 with a TT style exhaust (twin exit) with the A8's drifting in the snow and it looks the nuts!

I've been looking for that vid for ages? Link ?

Prawn said:
there is no such thing as RS8's!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wheels you are thinking of are from the A8. assuming you mean the utterly HORRIBLE plug hole mong wheels most 'rude boi' types go for....

My thoughts exactly.

002.JPG

Are you sure these are polished?

i love my a8s fill the arches well and look nice when the cars moving rs4s are about as common as a corsa with a big bore exhaust:lazy: IMO of course,
but each to theyre own get the wheels you want,if someone on here told you what pants to wear would you listen,your car your choice.

come off it,theyre not exactly halfords hub cap spinners although i have seen an audi a4 taxi with some on.lol

I reckon theres a few people on here who need to listen to people who tell them what pants to wear.

I know someone who told me jeans from next looked good.

Not sure if he has A8s though...

As i said each to their own,if you dont like them you dont like them.Im not trying to persuade you to like them mate,lol

danotto said:
i love my a8s fill the arches well and look nice when the cars moving rs4s are about as common as a corsa with a big bore exhaust:lazy: IMO of course,
but each to theyre own get the wheels you want,if someone on here told you what pants to wear would you listen,your car your choice.

still waiting on these pics!

oh yeah sorry mate only got a ***** pic off my camera phone ill post it later or ill take some new pics tommorow in the light.

Nice video,nice driving,wheels dont look that bad on the move and excellent choice of music.

no so sure on the exhaust but like the car.... i want it too snow now:crying:

james0808 said:
My thoughts exactly.

Are you sure these are polished?

sorry guys...they were stinking in that pic, il upload some 2mrw of when there clean...THEY ARE POLISHED!

Here is my car with my new A8 wheels or plug holes as Dave B calls them,havent taken a pic of them in the light yet as my car is filthy

With the added bonus that if you place those wheels in your shower plug, it'll stop pubes and long girl hairs clogging up the drain!

I've always been keen on the newer style RS4's, I'm looking to get some replicas and respraying them in a nice graphite finish.

Similar to this:

100_0912.jpg

golf said:
I've always been keen on the newer style RS4's, I'm looking to get some replicas and respraying them in a nice graphite finish.

Similar to this:

i love those wheels as well, but ive seen them on a few s3's and they look crap!