New Toy

ChriS3

hud at ye bam
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I finally got round to finding a suitable replacement for the S3. Bought this about four weeks ago - its been a long wait to get it registered on a 57 plate. I'll be keeping the S3 for now, so you haven't gotten rid of me just yet.

IMG_2300.jpg

I've been trying to keep the same blue/dechromed look as the S3. I think it's ****** ace :):):)

A little photoshoot with the 2 blue beasts together would look wicked!!

I cant believe how jealous i am of you! It was enough when you just had the s3!!!

josh

I have the Polished Bliss guys working on the car on Mon/Tues. If the weather's good enough for photos after that, I'll get a couple of the two together. Might even get the neighbours B5 RS4 parked up alongside too.

Thats cool!

I've always liked what Audi did with going for a performance car that isnt a 2 seater or a coupe.

Love it.

Looks sweet mate, i look forward to seeing some more pics when the Polished Bliss guys have worked there magic.

....but which will prove quicker...........! My moneys on the s3!!

On track the rs4 suffers from its weight. Even on road I reckon it will be very clsoe between your s3 and the rs4. Interesting to have a comparison

Well if you decide to race them you're gonna need someone to drive one of them ;)

jojo said:
I HATE YOU!

voorhees said:
chris you are a tosser

I love you guys :icon_thumright:

riks said:
1. Very sexy
2. You have to much money
3. I need your job

1. Yup :)
2. No such thing
3. You're welcome to it if you can handle it.

....but which will prove quicker...........! My moneys on the s3!!

It'll take a month or two to get the engine broken in, but so far I'd say the S3 is way more nimble through the corners. I took the demonstrator out for a thrashing a month ago and getting back into the S3 didn't feel disapointing. Its just a different way of getting from a to b. In terms of cornering, I think the S3 will win. In straight lines, the RS4 will get it - and it sounds amazing.

You lucky, lucky barsteward! Jealousy doesn't even come close!

ChriS3 said:
I finally got round to finding a suitable replacement for the S3. Bought this about four weeks ago - its been a long wait to get it registered on a 57 plate. I'll be keeping the S3 for now, so you haven't gotten rid of me just yet.

IMG_2300.jpg

I've been trying to keep the same blue/dechromed look as the S3. I think it's ****** ace :):):)

thats MINT - i was drooling over a candy white one with grey wheels and carbon / cermaic discs last week while in stealers.

sprout99 said:
i was drooling over a candy white one with grey wheels and carbon / cermaic discs last week while in stealers.

That would be gorgeous! I've seen a similar spec one without the carbon discs. Amazing when its clean, but imposible to keep it that way for more than a day if you live in Scotland.

Wow.. Good choice ChriS3, very nice!

If it sounds as good as the R8 I drove recently and being the same V8, no doubt your a very happy man with the way it sounds!! :jump:

Dave B no comments about weight to power? ;)

******* ace, lucky fella. What spec is it? Did you go for the Sports Suspension setup?

another jealous member of the site right here, lucks awesome mate