1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Lowered A3 S-Line/19s

glasgowdubber Jul 10, 2017

1. glasgowdubber

glasgowdubber Active Member

Hopefully my fellow forum buddy's can help, had a quick look through search but mostly seems to be S3s.

Does anyone have any photos of an A3 8V lowered with either Eibach/H&R springs preferably with 19's, 3dr if possible, but don't mind pics of sport backs for an Idea.

I already know I'm gonne be struggling running these wheels with any additional weight in the car, but not sure when I fit the S3 19s it'll sit ridiculously high.

Won't imagine it'll make a noticeable different but the car is fitted with S-line sports suspension.

Cheers

Chris

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

I know you said all are S3 lol but won't be far off the desired height - 20mm H&R springs and 19" OEM S3 wheels from a 2016 S3 Cabriolet, 235/35/19 tyres.

IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG

Rolly12 and glasgowdubber like this.
  4. glasgowdubber

I know, but the S3 has wider arches so will give a false illusion, seems almost impossible to get a good idea lol!

That looks uncomfortable to drive aswell, how do you find it?

5. Schizophonic

Schizophonic Well-Known Member

6. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

S3 doesn't have wider arches, more or less the same car bar badges and engine lol it is harsher but suits me.

7. glasgowdubber

Really??? Never knew that, cheers! Anyways, got the wheels on now, wouldnt say theres any difference in ride, only slightly heavier steering.

8. davymcf

davymcf New Member

I have a sportback sline 8v on OEM saloon 19". I am going to go with the 20mm H&R so hoping for the same sort of drop as Boydies

9. -Ju-

-Ju- Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver SQ5 owners group VCDS Map User

I have the S3 sportback with H&R springs and 10mm spacers front/rear
    As Boydie says, there is no real difference bodywork wise between S-line and S3.
    Never had the car with more than 3 in and light luggage but no catching as of yet.

Attached Files:

Rolly12 likes this.