jet washers

deanski

wax on, wax off
Reaction score
Website
www.vivalasfaces.co.uk
I thought my screen wash had frozen but since its been mild today and i've just been on a long drive, and the washers still aint working I think somethings wrong. the headlight washers aint coming out either and there is no whir from the motors when i pull the lever back. any suggestion where I should start fellas?

if its the cold just put more/stronger screenwash in it plus use some hot warter on it just to free them up

thats not to hard to make your self really just grab your self some of the pip that runs from the jets to the warter bottle from say halfords along with a joining pice then rap the new pip around your rad top pip a few times then snip your cars pip as it comes off the bottle joining them to gether now when your rad heats up so does your jets takes a few secs to work mind

Mine are electric and work instantly. Like all things Audi it seems a bit hit and miss which models came fitted with them!

i dont have it ;-( but did fit some fan jets so that helps a bit and just more screenwash than normal

I expect so, when I replaced my jets with Passat 'spray' type ones they were £30 as they were heated as opposed to the usual tenner or so. I've not idea when/how the heated part works though.

Turkster - the Passat ones are just a newer style... and it's quite common that they try new designs on the other brands.