IPhone 3GS Jailbroken???

The Maestro

S3 ~ MTM 330BHP ~ Milltek TBE
Reaction score
Does anyone have an iPhone, 3GS but jailbroken with the Blackra1n software?

I did....

But after a second replacement that came with 3.1.3 on it blackrain doesnt work on that version.
You cant rollback software afaik. And Geohot wont make new breaks for every little phantom fix Apple release. So until then im stock :(

Was there something you needed to know ?

rom, as far as im aware, 3.1.3 can be done now, however you can deffo rollback the software.

maestro, im jailbroken on my 3gs with blackra1n, what do you need to know ?

rom, as far as im aware, 3.1.3 can be done now, however you can deffo rollback the software.

maestro, im jailbroken on my 3gs with blackra1n, what do you need to know ?

Don't need to know anything, I was posting to see who had the same as me to post a little helper. If you've downloaded the recent update for iTunes you'll find that next time you either switch your phone off or run out of battery and need to re-run Blackra1n t unlock it again, it won't work, says DLL's etc are missing - because the new iTunes hides them (Apple know about is Jail-brakers lol). Here's the fix, ignore all the complex ***** on the internet, this works!!!

Take the blackra1n.exe file and put it in this folder:
My Computer-C-Program Files - Common Files - Apple - Apple Application Support.

Paste it in there, click on it and it'll work like before.

And yes, you can roll back the update.

One issue with Blackrain. Run out of battery away from a computer and you're knackered. The only issue I have with the system.

One issue with Blackrain. Run out of battery away from a computer and you're knackered. The only issue I have with the system.

True, answer: don't run out of battery. But at least you've got a better iPhone than 99% of those out there.

Well done mate

Easier said than done while abroad sadly. But the above little trick is helpful (putting the files in the Apple support file to get round the DLL issue).

Thanks.

Easier said than done while abroad sadly. But the above little trick is helpful (putting the files in the Apple support file to get round the DLL issue).

You still abroad now? Internet cafe, download iTunes and Blackra1n, job done. and sorry if I@m pointing out the obvious and you've already done it, lol.