I need advice on a exhaust build

Should I buy it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JKgamer

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am new to this site but I am so happy that I found it! At the current moment I am drviving a 2013 Audi A5 2.0 TDI coupe.

So down to the gritty details. I still have the standard exhaust on the car but recently I have come across a good buy. One of my friends is selling a custom made exhaust system from his Audi A5 coupe 2.0t 2013. From what he has told me, It bolts onto the end of the cat, is a straight pipe with one silencer and 2 back boxes and Cat hasnt been touched, just the rest has been completely changed. He also said the Only modification would be to join kn the exhaust. Piping and everthing would be alright.

So the question is, should I buy it? Will it be ok since the cat has been touched?

Well... you haven't said price, nor why you want to buy it over a recognised brand of after market exhaust. You're asking people their opinion of the value of something only you have seen, only you have heard and only you know the price of...

Well... you haven't said price, nor why you want to buy it over a recognised brand of after market exhaust. You're asking people their opinion of the value of something only you have seen, only you have heard and only you know the price of...

Lol you sound positive. It's going to cost me 600£ which comes with a carbon diffuser.

Attachments

• IMG_6335.JPG
    IMG_6335.JPG
    738.9 KB · Views: 138