How many people running S2 or S2+ with Sachs 550nm Cluctch + OEM DMF

dddd

Reaction score
Anyone running Sachs 550NM Organic clutch with the OEM flywheel?

Is this good on S2 and S2+?? (EA113 with K04)

I'm using the Organic Clutch w/ Matched pressure plate & OEM flywheel...

Noticed it was very heavy when going from the original clutch, feels normal after a few days.

Otherwise nothing too spectacular, never had it slip or fail etc i'm at 2+, and have been for sometime. Found it doesn't like reverse too much, but most uprated clutches are not too dissimilar I've always found

Its not built for drag racing or launches mind.... start stop traffic it can feel a little heavy, and certainly does not like anyone trying to hold the car on the clutch. But overall for the trade off it ain't bad

Reactions: dddd
I'm using the Organic Clutch w/ Matched pressure plate & OEM flywheel...

Noticed it was very heavy when going from the original clutch, feels normal after a few days.

Otherwise nothing too spectacular, never had it slip or fail etc i'm at 2+, and have been for sometime. Found it doesn't like reverse too much, but most uprated clutches are not too dissimilar I've always found

Its not built for drag racing or launches mind.... start stop traffic it can feel a little heavy, and certainly does not like anyone trying to hold the car on the clutch. But overall for the trade off it ain't bad

Nice, heard it is a bit heavier but as long as it doesn't slip after 1 launch like my stock clutch did I'll be happy

I used a Sachs organic plus DMF for a few years with no problems up to 440lbs or 590Nm.

As above,it won't like drag starts but other than that it's a good clutch for road use at Stg2+ and a bit more without any of the issues relating to an SMF setup.

I used a Sachs organic plus DMF for a few years with no problems up to 440lbs or 590Nm.

As above,it won't like drag starts but other than that it's a good clutch for road use at Stg2+ and a bit more without any of the issues relating to an SMF setup.

Good to hear. Don't think I'll be getting any more power than stage 2+ soon, handling mods next..

Reactions: S3Alex