Gran Turismo 5 Car List

:) glad to see the 8L is on the list, will be one of the first cars I purchase at the earliest possible opportunity, not impressed to see the 8P S3 has been left out though, that's pants news !

That list is a little weird as I seems very similar to GT4 but with a few new big name cars. Theres no new shape ordinary cars like a R32 or S3 etc. Either way I cannot wait for it to come out.

This is a the best site when it comes to GT5 guys Gran Turismo 5 News at GTPlanet

Nathan

I'll be getting this and i dont care how many times its been delayed at least they arn't doing a half ***** job like other game designers do.

I ordered the signature edition-seems it's gone down in price as it was £149.99-which I would happily pay for!

I had the original gt1+2, me and my brother played them for hours, would take it in turns racing the indurance races. Will be intresting to see the tuning options and how the nordschleife looks and feels.

Seems to be a good selection of audi's though

I pre-ordered mine a few months ago, so can't wait :) Not sure about paying 130 squid for the special edition though.

I'll hold fire for now before shelling out on a PS3. The rate they are going I will have played and got bored of Forza 4 before it actually sees the shelves :(

Whether you get the special edition or not the game will be the same so i will be getting just the game. Not sure whats in the special edition but if theres a few extra cars im sure they will be available as dlc later on and probably wont cost much to buy anyway but thats my opinion.

Iv just remembered the suzuki escudo pikes peak version from GT2 awesome car its in this one i hope its the same :eyebrows:

Iv just remembered the suzuki escudo pikes peak version from GT2 awesome car its in this one i hope its the same :eyebrows:

haha yer, wasnt that the one, if set up just right would do wheelies off the line?

haha yer, wasnt that the one, if set up just right would do wheelies off the line?
Yeah this one
73847_1533084646929_1229169668_31205027_606539_n.jpg
Good times :thumbsup:

I am so friggin excited for this game!!!!! I am checking GTPlanet all the time looking and reading stuff. I pre-ordered it from play.com, and they usually come up with the goods a day early, so well excited for that.

I am also wondering whether there are things that PD are holding back on, like cars or tracks etc and crash damage. The details they have given are so vague, and I am wondering (hoping) if there is more content that they aren't telling us yet.

Can't wait to get in an RS6 and tonk it around a track.

Loved all the other GT games, and can't believe this one is finally out.

I had the original gt1+2, me and my brother played them for hours, would take it in turns racing the indurance races. Will be intresting to see the tuning options and how the nordschleife looks and feels.

Seems to be a good selection of audi's though

i did exactly the same! me n my bro would do them 150 lap races 10 laps each haha! i remember GT3 i think when we unlocked the Poloyphony digital F1 car... those were the days!!!

what a car haha!!

Gran Turismo FTW... Call of Duty will be collecting dust when this bad boy eventually releases!!! A bit sad to see a massive line up of Audis yet no S38P although they have 8L bit annoying!!

Yeah the car list isn't the best i could have hoped for, but there are plenty of cars still to play with.

It seems odd that it's actually out in less than a week. When I bought my PS3 over two years ago I remember thinking that i'd soon have GT5.

Just cancelled my pre-order as i simply have too many games to play right now.

I have asked for this for xmas so gives me a few weeks to get through black ops and maybe new vegas etc

Just cancelled my pre-order as i simply have too many games to play right now.

I have asked for this for xmas so gives me a few weeks to get through black ops and maybe new vegas etc

How dare you cancel it! haha.

I have held off other games for the last few months waiting for this one. It's about time the PS3 got a racer to challenge Forza. I even persuaded the wife to let me get a steering wheel for it. So geeky, but it's gonna be awesome! :racer::racer: