Games of 2011

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
What games are you looking forward to for 2011?

My most anticipated games of 2011 for the PC are as follows:=-
Mass Effect 3. I need to dig out my ME2 saves.
Dues Ex Human Revolution. Long time coming. It looks Epic.
Max Payne 3. Been pushed back again. *** stop pushing games back.
Duke Nukem Forver. Nothing needed to say.
Portal 2. The cake is a lie, So is episode 3.
Crysis 2. I built my PC around Crysis and crysis warhead.
Dragon Age II. Not much to say, enjoyed the first one, can't wait for the 2nd.
Red Faction: Armageddon. Destroy every thing. Sorted!!

I bet there is more but that lot will keep me going for a couple of weekends any way.

What are you looking forward to?

First of all thanks for the list im on PS3 but the ones im looking forward to are actually coming out on it :w00t:. Here they are.

Deus ex : I had the first one on pc and it was a very good game iirc.

Max Payne 3: I had 1&2 on pc and both were cracking games.

Duke Nukem Forever: I had this on pc years ago and it was the best shooter i had played at the time i can't believe its taken so long to come out and to think people complained about Gran Turismo 5 taking so long lol.

Red Faction armageddon: I had the first one which i think was on the PS2 and i had guerilla on the PS3 which was great fun but the gameplay was repetitive. Im still looking forward to this one though.

modern warfare 3 should be released some time this year made by the same people as mw2 so wont be disapointing like black ops

modern warfare 3 should be released some time this year made by the same people as mw2 so wont be disapointing like black ops

In that case it will be disappointing to me, I like Black Ops and hated MW2 with a passion lol. I will still buy it when it comes out no doubt.

:faint:

Really? I feel like world at war and black ops are the weak links. I dont think COD is the be all and end all but mw and mw2 are better IMO, particuarly in terms of sound, people in black ops make no noise when walking/moving which is a real disappointment.

But then again I prefer the whole modern era of weapons so maybe I'm biased, which bits swing it the other way for you man?

That said if there's an mw3 out this year I'll be in tescos at midnight :thumbsup:

damn that game looks the nuts, dont understand the trailer though, is it going to be like real stuff or is it just giving an idea of what the characters can do in the game

I really like the Tom Clancy's series of games.
I was a bit sad when I ran out of rainbow six and ghost recon games.
But good news, new ghost recon. WooHoo

Also if any one likes the sneeking around style games.
Hitman 5 should be out end of the year. :D

Battlefield 3
Dirt 3
Hopefully the HD remastered Metal Gear Solid 1,2 & 3 will be released this year.

:faint:

Really? I feel like world at war and black ops are the weak links. I dont think COD is the be all and end all but mw and mw2 are better IMO, particuarly in terms of sound, people in black ops make no noise when walking/moving which is a real disappointment.

But then again I prefer the whole modern era of weapons so maybe I'm biased, which bits swing it the other way for you man?

That said if there's an mw3 out this year I'll be in tescos at midnight :thumbsup:

I was a bit harsh saying that I hated MW2 with a passion lol, the problem I had was that most games I played were really laggy and I wasn't having much fun with it. Not long after Bad Company 2 came out which I bought and I never played MW2 again so tbh I didn't give it much time, I'd probably think differently if I did.

I haven't noticed that footsteps in Black Ops don't make any sound :laugh: I will now that you've mentioned it.

they are doing a 3rd one?
What is the storying line going to be on that?
I did not even play the 2nd one. Thought the first one was epic but could not see how 2nd one would carry on in the story line.

Its set on a world in the sky, check out this 10min trailer... looks amazing...

Its called Bioshock Infinite

Last edited by a moderator:
ghost recon looks amazing and will be buying it

bio shock ive never played but by the looks of that one i do like so shall be checking that one out