Found my next car i might straight swap ??

TDI140

Reaction score

Not sure what its worth but I'm sure the two tone silver and black is a winner reminds me off a maybach ?? Should be quicker than an s3 with the aero dynamic front bumper

Reactions: buttons89
All it needs is some halfords special sport badges to make it go faster

I saw a MK4 Astra the other day with an Audi front end on - what a monstrosity.

I'd pay good money to watch the 'how-to' video on that.
I know it's a terrible fit, but to get it even that far must've taken some serious ingenuity.

Theres a bolt in the wing i can see lol that must be holding one side on lol

WTFFFF ROFL amazing hahaha where did you find that! ****** hilarious mate

Girl im seeing said she saw my car parked up and sent me that lol

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

What in the world possessed him/her to do that.

He obviously hasn't read any of the conversion threads on here explaining that if he wants to go big grille he needs to change the bonnet as well. :rtfm:

Other than that, perfect.

Reactions: J.R. and TDI140
He obviously hasn't read any of the conversion threads on here explaining that if he wants to go big grille he needs to change the bonnet as well. :rtfm:

Other than that, perfect.

Ads you need to find this guy and send him a link to your thread

also you know how when you go to audi and say i want this part for my car and they said it wont fit, this guy dis the same thing, he turned up at parts department and said i want this bumper for my car they said it wont fit and he said boll*** to that order me one and so they must have then he fitted it and probably tried trading it in as an audi lmfao

Reactions: Ads
Also a 5 door sportback model so we have to make sure he does t get the 3 door bumper for the rear as it wont fit lol

that grill probably cost him more then the car :p