Catalytic converter

Jefecito

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone who has access to PFL OEM part numbers confirm that the cat converter part number is 8U0131701A ?

8U stands for the Q3, I found online that it fits the RSQ3, RS3 and TTRS.

Cheers.

73509_vagparts_20170620_152148.jpg

Hi mate I will be hopefully getting under the car to fit my secondary de cat pipes soon so will photo the numbers for you. Is it for the primary cat or secondary ones?

Hi !
It's the primary cat part number I'm interested in.
Thanks mate I appreciate it.

Perfect ! Looks like it's the 8V025449X.

Didn't know about that website, thanks for your help mate.

edit: can't find anything online though :frown: only eBay link is associating this part with the one in my original post (same part as in the RSQ3 and the TTRS)

Last edited:
Your most welcome mate. I’ve been trawling on line for a workshop manual for the 8v rs3 for a while. Stumbled across this place but could do with a manual. I downloaded one for my mk2 TTS a couple of years ago that was spot on. Apparently it was the dealership one with drawings step by step tool part numbers torque settings the works. But alas no luck with one for my car.

Using the website to compare the part number for TTRS, there's only the V for the A3 replaced by the J for the TT series.

Enjoy the sec decat mod, it's gonna be something :eyes: Got them fitted on mine that doesn't have Audi sports exhaust and there's a huge difference :hearteyes:

Reactions: DW81
Exhaust valves are unplugged and have been for the past month. It sounds incredible especially with the Audi sports exhaust, cheers mate good luck with your search.

Reactions: Jefecito
Can anyone who's getting under his car soon take a picture of the downpipe + cat converter (kinda picture posted in OP with part number) ?

Thanks a lot