Audi S3 8P 2007 Clutch

SebTML

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m looking to swap out my current clutch and can’t seem to find what clutch will be sufficient without spending more than I need to. Is it possible to just change the clutch disc and use the original pressure plate or is it just being dumb and cheap?

I’m going to do stage 2 after I changed clutch and there after build my own exhaust and intake.
I will probably not go further modding after this.

I would appreciate any kind of suggestions on clutches and if it’s necessary to replace something else once the transmission is off.

Base 265hp/195kw

ATM stock everything but with a stage1+ makes around ~300hp

Hey guys, I’m looking to swap out my current clutch and can’t seem to find what clutch will be sufficient without spending more than I need to. Is it possible to just change the clutch disc and use the original pressure plate or is it just being dumb and cheap?

I’m going to do stage 2 after I changed clutch and there after build my own exhaust and intake.
I will probably not go further modding after this.

I would appreciate any kind of suggestions on clutches and if it’s necessary to replace something else once the transmission is off.

Base 265hp/195kw

ATM stock everything but with a stage1+ makes around ~300hp
Have a read through this members build where u will get great advice on St2 build S3 8PA https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...9&share_fid=2376&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk