Aberdeen meet in may

Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been said its just good to meet up for a bull**** and a good drive. I have organised a few meets now an there are always new faces no will be made to feel like an outsider

The Crathes Vintage Rally is on the 26th too if anyone fancies stopping on the way past?

I might not go on the drive and take the bike out instead, but I'll come meet up with people at 11! :)

I might come along to this if that's Ok? I also have a night oot Saturday but if I can stay on the better side of steamin I should manage! :)

Cheers

Martin, make sure there are pics taken. Dont forget one of dans bike as well please. :) x

Reactions: Brodster
Yes someone tell us what bike Dan has. :) x

So I'm on photog duty? I'll be testing my gopro again too (tried a bumper mounted exhaust clip today, still pretty poor sound). We should have had the meet today - weather is absolutely perfect, and then I could get good and wasted tonight too!

Reactions: Sandra
So I'm on photog duty? I'll be testing my gopro again too (tried a bumper mounted exhaust clip today, still pretty poor sound). We should have had the meet today - weather is absolutely perfect, and then I could get good and wasted tonight too!

Enjoy the meet tomorrow Martin and everyone else. Tut Tut @ getting good and wasted, lmao. :) x

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Morning boys and girls. Just to clarify, this is the spot for the meet this morning.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK to Unknown road - Google Maps

Also, we'll be hanging around for a while if any srtagglers decide to show up but the list so far is:
1. Simon
2. Martay
3. Puddin
4. Missile
5. Daggerit
6. Boombastik
7. Rubz
8. PH1L
9. ilim
10. ASC

See you all there.

Have a good run you guys, wish i was there still have a twelve hour shift to do before i get h ome on Monday,catch up with you boys some time.
Reg ;)

Have a great run, dont want to be hearing of any speeding tickets later on. Hope the weather is ok, please all smile for the camera, lol. :) x

The weather is fantastic, sun has his silly hat on .................. and so do I.

Reactions: Sandra
I'm in Banchory but not sure of I'm in the right place.... Bell field car park?

Fantastic day out with some fantastic roads, peace disturbed by the V8 of ASC

well worth half a tank

Reactions: ASC and MartayMcFly
Great wee drive that, shame the gopro battery died about 1 minute after the start of the drive home. Were some great shots of the two S4s that I reckon would have been good. And also needed to top up the oil about half a mile from home, but that's to be expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASC
That's a shame the battery died on your cam, did you get low oil warning before you made it home then?

Aye good blast, Pity about the slow moving traffic towards the end... saying that my ears were starting to hurt! ;)

Nice meeting you guys..

I had a magic time. I am sorry if anyone got a matt black wrap though lol.

That's a shame the battery died on your cam, did you get low oil warning before you made it home then?

Yeah, dash light came on as I was coming along Queen's Rd. Always have at least a litre in the boot though, and a little collapsible funnel.

Some fast cars>
L

Some good roads >
L

and great company>
L

Many thanks to Simon for organising the run.

Reactions: MartayMcFly, ASC and Boombastik
​Glad you all had a good time, bit short on the pics, lol. :) x

Thanks Martin, excellent pics. :) x

Meet in Aberdeen Wednesday 29th at 6.00 pm for a bit to eat and a chat at Gillies Lair Bridge of Dee.

Reg

Reactions: ilim and MartayMcFly
sorry i didnt make it folks. was motocross racing up at Elgin on sunday .Maybe next time.

And where was Ilims Stage 7+ S3 or whatever it is now????

Looks like you all had a good day out.

Mark grow up mate.....i dont make any remarks about you, kindly please keep your trap shut....

OK

Status
Not open for further replies.