a6 avant 3.0 quattro s-tronic (2011)

JoshFX

Reaction score
afternoon,

as i mentioned before in a post about the c7 or the b8 i decided on the c7, im currently in the process of purchasing it, but i have stumbled upon it maybe missing a s tronic oil change its currently on 70k now so it would be due its second one very shortly, and i was wondering should i be staying away from this car if it hasn't had its s tronic service? or do you think it would be fine as long as i get the dealership to do a s tronic service ASAP before i get the car?

yeah i spoke to audi and they said it could of caused damage by not having it done, but i don't know if that is just being over careful, im really not sure what too do, taken ages to find something ot many of these floating around :(

So news today is that they are still unsure and the car is going to vass tech to get the s tronic service done either today or tomorrow, I asked about what price if mind or guarantee I'd have and there's a 3 year warranty I was taking out anyway and he said that that should cover it and that bsm wouldn't leave me high and dry etc, the car should be ready to pick up on Friday

So I've just seen the extended warranty booklet it's from Bristol Street motors, called motor assured warranty, any advice in these policy's?

I read that if it hits 80k (it's on 70k right now) they will only pay out 2k per claim

Really need some solid advice here, I don't know if I'm going over the top or what