A6 3.0 TDI Quattro Avant

NickR85

Reaction score
I started my journey to Norwich Audi at 6am on a cold Febuary morning and got home at 9am the next morning. Storm Eric had a lot to answer for!

We have been looking for a good one of these for a while now but any that popped up locally were either base spec or very high miles.

I initially had been looking at the 2.0 TDI S-Line however deep down I knew that I would prefer the 3.0 Quattro. I was keeping an eye on the usual Auto Trader, UCNI and Audi approved used sites and missed out on a couple which had just sold prior to my calls. Then I spotted this car. It was the colour we wanted, had a brilliant spec list, wasn’t badly priced and came with the benefits of buying an approved used Audi (12 months warranty, breakdown cover, key cover, 2 free services, etc).

There were no pictures of the car and the dealer was unable to do a video as the car was off site in prep. I took the chance and took his word that the car was spotless and placed a deposit. I was not disappointed!

It’s a 2015 (facelift) 3.0 TDI Quattro S-Line Black Edition S-Tronic. The spec list is as follows:

Technology Pack
Front centre armrest
MMI touch
Colour DIS
Navigation system - High
MMI navigation plus
Audi Connect and Audi Phonebox (wireless charging)
Heated front and rear seats
Lighting Package
Electric heated/dimming/folding mirrors
Daytona Grey
20x8.5J 5arm Rotor Allows fitted with Pirelli P-Zero tyres
3-spoke leather multifunction steering wheel with paddles
Black edition / Black Styling Pack
Piano black inlays
BOSE surround sound system
Privacy Glass
LED headlights with high beam assist
Electric opening/closing tailgate

I had a near 5 hour drive to the and I got out feeling as fresh as a daisy. It is such a comfortable cruiser and it can shift on rightly when you want it to. It’s planted to the road with the Quattro system and I love how it looks. It’s also massive inside!

The BOSE sound system is excellent and the MMI has plenty of features to keep me occupied.

I gave it a clean with Anachem Articulate, Ultrafoam, AD Citrus Wash and Ultragloss. There is no coating on it as yet but I plan to get a ceramic coating soon.

I find myself just looking at it and smiling. I’ve wanted one for a while and I’m glad I held out for the right car. The site says all my pictures are too large so this is the only one I can upload at the minute.

I haven't done much to it apart from putting on my plate and getting a blackvue 2channel dash cam hard wired in.

Any advice on a detachable towbar for this?

IMG 20190319 151540 171

Reactions: Spiedhermonkey, Bulldog, Rhyso and 4 others
Looks nice mate a lot of spec too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NickR85
Congrats, let us know how you get on with the tow bar and any other mods.

Reactions: NickR85