A3 Rotors for 8V

bobinder

Reaction score
Has anyone any advice on buying aftermarket rotors? The official Audi ones are very expensive, but I have seen ones made by WSP Italy which look identical minus the Audi badge.

WSP ITALY Giasone - W567 Matt Gunmetal Polished Wheels | WSP ITALY Giasone - W567 Matt Gunmetal Polished Alloys | Performance Alloys.com ® The Alloy Wheel Experts ™.

Anyone any experience of using them?

767829IMG5786.jpg

659873IMG5790.jpg

Thanks

Ldprestige.com in France sell very good reps.

Reactions: bobinder
Not sure? Best speak with them in France. I dealt with a guy called Nicolas@ldprestige.com however sometimes he was not very responsive, that said if I could buy tyres and wheels from them for shipping to the uk then I'm sure you could.

Not sure? Best speak with them in France. I dealt with a guy called Nicolas@ldprestige.com however sometimes he was not very responsive, that said if I could buy tyres and wheels from them for shipping to the uk then I'm sure you could.

Thanks mate, good advice. I'll ask the question - prices seem very reasonable indeed! Hope these alloys don't break or damage easily.

Couple of guys from the continent speak highly of them. No problems with mine. Good quality reps imo.

Reactions: bobinder
Personally think the alloys look quite dated now really, thought they looked ace when they first came out but think the 8V is a bit modern for them.

Reactions: Buneet, illingworth22, Don76 and 2 others
Personally think the alloys look quite dated now really, thought they looked ace when they first came out but think the 8V is a bit modern for them.

Agree. They look good on 8P and TT, A4 etc but all last generation cars now. Had them on my A1 Black Edition and would not have had them if I had a choice.

Another vote not for the rotors, times move on and there are wheels out there that suit the newer cars better. I think on older generation models like A3 8P / A4 B8 / A5 8T they look OK as the cars are 7 year old shape, but on the newer cars I'd go with the RS6 wheels like Louay's or the new RS4 style wheel (triangle segments).

Another vote not for the rotors, times move on and there are wheels out there that suit the newer cars better. I think on older generation models like A3 8P / A4 B8 / A5 8T they look OK as the cars are 7 year old shape, but on the newer cars I'd go with the RS6 wheels like Louay's or the new RS4 style wheel (triangle segments).

I know, but to be fair I like the Rotors in that they are tipped with silver and not completely silver, not only that but they have an inverted curve effect to the alloy, making the car look more sporty and aggressive. The full silver alloys look classy, but the rotors are classic Audi IMO.