missing and cutting out

finny_quattro

Reaction score
car got mapped 2 weeks ago...it did show as having a faulty lambda but on saturdaydriving along in second the revs wobbled and shot back down then it was jumping around between 2-3k revs...i then topped up with petrol and it cut out completley after trying to pull away (no i didnt stall lol) it wouldnt start until i left it for 5 minutes then it started but still runs crap??? any ideas if this is the lamnbda or am i looking at something else?

havent got it mate...wish i did but my mate at the garage says he will run it through the diagnostics 2moro after the lambda change will this bring it up aswel if there some more faults?

vagcom scan should be the first thing you should do, even before posting on asn lol. It could be so many things its simply impossible to say. If you have problems getting it on vagcom check out the user list on here, might even be worth buying it yourself if your a bit of a DIYer

prudhoe just outside of gateshead tyne and wear (newcastleish :) if u like) i havent got a clue! the lambdas on now but still hesitating boosting well ignition timing and everything was coming across spot on everything just a miss somewhere! anyone up this way whos got it who can sort it for cash?