Turbo Timer.....

Rosario7

A3 2.0 Tdi Sportback
Reaction score
Hello all,
Recebtly had my A3 remapped taking it up 190 BHP and obviously pushin my turbo to its limits.
I was just wondering if it would be benificial to fit a Turbo Timier to it just to help it cool down further??
The only smaine concer i have apart form, is it worth it, is that a couple of VW owners thta have fitted it have had problems with locking the car, as while the timer is running, it wont allow them to lock the car :w00t:!
Any help/advice would be great!
Cheers

Would definately prolong the life of the turbo!

I can't see why it would be a problem, if you can lock the car from the inside whilst the car is on, should be able to do it from outside, unless the car knows the keys are not in the ingition, which it probably will, so it probably won't work, so all of what i'm saying is crap.....

Sorry

Well i faut the same thing really, as thats wat i do, before i set off and before i turn it off, always have.
i just wanted a bit of advice but i can see it bein more af a problem creator than anything as i dont really wanna leave my car open and stand vigilante at the window waiting to lock it!