remap is booked at jabba well happy cant wait

Haglos

jabba mapped
Reaction score
anyone else running a jabba is it aggressive?????

dont know about their maps but ccan and will vouch for jabbasport all day long, i dealt with julian when there a top bloke, highly knowledgable

had some nice motors sat about outside too, saw their mk5 golf at pod the other weekend, was going well

thats what i like to hear mate hopefully ill see ok gains mines an apy engine code

make sure you get a before and after printout, done on the same rollers on the same day by the same guy will not necessarily give an accurate power figure, but will give a near as dammit accurate gains figure

if you never been to jabba before mate it can be quite easy to miss, i drove past it 3 times lol

well after i did many research it seems jabba and superchips have similar gains (thats on paper but i dont know in real road tests) unless you are having a custom map by jabba.
why did you choose jabba over any other?

i bet ill do the same thing and miss it as well lol it will be my first time so its all new to me.
1 of my friends was talking about jabba sport so we both decided to get our remaps booked in with them i had a revo on my golf gti but i like to try different companys and its about an hour away so me and my mate can compare on a private bit off road

I've got a custom Jabba map, I'm well pleased with it, I'd say it seems aggressive yet smooth right up through the rev range, throttle response is improved a lot to, you'll notice as sn as you get in your car what I mean about the throttle. My mate has driven mine and prefers the way it drives against his revo mapped S3. I think you'll be chuffed..

One piece of advice, when your car goes into Jabba make sure your running shell V-power, mike will map it to suit provided your having a custom that is...