3.2 v6 remap update

Hunty

Reaction score
Its been a few months now since I had the remap done.

I'm still happy with it. The best MPG I got with it before the remap was 33 mpg stuck behind a queue of traffic at 40mph in norfolk, got 36.3mpg on the M6 between birmingham and manchester a couple of times now. Average is still around the 29 mpg mark, but I do put my toe down a bit.
It's a little more figity in lower gears, similar to an s2000, can kangaroo a little easier. But I do like the power delivery more, and the MPG is excellent. Getting 200-250 miles from half a tank, so happy days.
Neil

200-250 miles from half a tank? WTF?

I get 260-300 miles from a full tank...

Yea...What you using for fuel Neil ?? Avgas
I get 320 max on a run per tank

Yea...What you using for fuel Neil ?? Avgas
I get 320 max on a run per tank

We drive like men Paddy. Neil obviously can't do full throttle in his heels

Must've stealthed an LPG conversion in with that remap?

exactly gents! I'm well happy with that! On a toodle to work week it can get up to 250, but thats at 60 max in norfolk getting stuck behind trucks and tractors! On a fun driving week and a bit of sensible driving its 200. Can only use avtur in diesels unfortunately Paddy! They never miss a litre or 30...... so a friend said :icon_thumright:
I enjoy my bose sound system and music too much to drive too quickly pete, although, I'll go crazy and thrash it everywhere for a tank then report back! Just for the kudos mind