Delivery

Not long now then,everyone seems to be getting theirs this month

Except for me :ermm:

I'm running a nice 330ci at the moment which I'm honestly going to miss, but going back on the company car scheme means I can sell the BMW and buy a toy and have a new Audi :thumbsup: I'm therefore excited on both counts so finding it a bit of strain waiting another 3 months :(

I suppose at least I've got 3 months to decide what the toy will be. I'm changing my mind daily at the moment..

It's really hard being a bloke sometimes!

Will it be worth the wait though? :tumble:

I guess you can comment Deano..

I suppose at least I've got 3 months to decide what the toy will be. I'm changing my mind daily at the moment..

It's really hard being a bloke sometimes!

Choices choices choices eh!! Thought it was us females that were bad! Get something noisy, low and fast!!!

Choices choices choices eh!! Thought it was us females that were bad! Get something noisy, low and fast!!!

the car I keep coming back to at the moment is a series 2 Elise... :yes:

But then I really fancy another 911..

but I've already been there and I've the idea of a Clio V6 in my head...

And then I've always had a soft spot for TVRs...

I'm really confused...! You can imagine how long it took me to decide the final spec on the A3! (Piano black or brushed aluminium. Piano black or brushed aluminium. Piano black or brushed aluminium.....)

I guess you can comment Deano..

Different strokes for different fokes.

Ibis white is a must... although I would prefer you to get 'silver' - i dont want too many Ibis's knocking around ;)

I went for the 140 due to the mpg and road tax, it also handles like a dream. If I wasn't bothered about any sort of costs I would go for the 170, Quattro... ****** that I would go for an S3 BE in Ibis white with all the trimmings :hubbahubba:

the car I keep coming back to at the moment is a series 2 Elise... :yes:

But then I really fancy another 911..

but I've already been there and I've the idea of a Clio V6 in my head...

And then I've always had a soft spot for TVRs...

I'm really confused...! You can imagine how long it took me to decide the final spec on the A3! (Piano black or brushed aluminium. Piano black or brushed aluminium. Piano black or brushed aluminium.....)

crumbs, must have taken you ages lol. Elise...low, fast and a damm good engine noise, esp on the track!!!!

Great news. When did you order it?

Car was ordered 11th Dec. Delivery 25th March, so just short of 15 weeks from order to delivery. Wait is killing me know.........+ my concentration at work is not where it should be!!

Today being the 25th, I arrived at work @ 7.50 to find this in the office car park.....
P3250743.jpg

:jump:

P3250748.jpg

P3250750.jpg

P3250752.jpg

P3250747.jpg

P3250756.jpg

Note the single exhaust on a 2.0Tdi (local dealership wasn't aware of this change when I spoke them). No coin tray which I was going to swap for a coin holder but no worries.

My old car which was taken away after 125,000 miles...
P3210742.jpg

P3210741.jpg

Only done 35 miles today, but ordered a chrome exhaust tip for £30 from the dealer + looking into a light window tint this weekend. I'll be adding the ambient lights this weekend in the overhead console (took the LED unit from my A4, so hope it fits). Drives great and I'm generally VERY pleased :thumbsup:

Nice, I bet you had a good day at work today!!

Did around ....ermmmmmm.... no work today. Just sat at the desk thinking what changes I was going to make or taking some of the others out for a drive + :photo:

A busy weekend for you then!! The single exhaust looks good too :thumbsup:

Interior ambient light done now. The LED unit from my B7 A4 went straight in as I think the overhead console is the same for both. I had to measure out the holes to drill as there are no guides on the back of the cover, but still a very easy mod. I've been impressed by the ride today. Not as floaty as A4 SE I had before, but still very comfortable. Gets better every time I drive at the moment.....:icon_thumright:

*UPDATE*
I've just spoken to the dealer and they are still waiting for a build date so the earliest delivery date will be the END of June :sadlike:

What?! I thought that they had confirmed a May delivery for you?! That's sh!t, I can't believe they changed the date like that. I would be fuming if they had done it to me (and my trade-in car probably would have been dead by then...).

Hope that they give you a full tank of diesel for your wait! :icon_thumright:

*UPDATE*
I've just spoken to the dealer and they are still waiting for a build date so the earliest delivery date will be the END of June :sadlike:

Mate, that sucks big style!!

Is that norwich Audi you are using?

Yep Dan already sorted that one, No Scottie its not, its Newbury Audi I'm using cos its a company car