Delivery

She will be none the wiser until the day it turns up :eyebrows:

I asked the dealer if I could have a registration ending in CAF, she said "is that your initials" "oh no" i replied, "it stands for cool as f**k" :wacko:

I just told our HR manager (who looks after the company cars) it's just a "black" a3 which comes with a few extras :laugh:

Knew I should have tried harder:laugh:. The range of cars they offered was a little odd. Went from 17k focus 1.6 Tdi to 22.5k Insignia estate with a 2.0 Tdi 170 SE Sportback in the mix. Went with the 140 due to tax implications + I didn't find a massive difference when driving both versions.

Haha, glad to hear I'm not as special as I thought for a change!

If this car doesn't arrive next week then I might have to just camp out at the Audi garage until they hurry it up! lol.

or threaten to smash every pane of glass in the showroom:doctor:

in the meantime wet your whistle..

5-3.jpg

3-4.jpg

the nice woman at Newbury Audi said how much she liked the White BE :blahblah1:

Sure keeping me keen with those photos deano, mine is Ibis too so I'm happy drooling over those photos knowing mine will look that good! (Or it better, else there's gonna be trouble... :aggressive:)

Just called Aberdeen Audi and have been told that my car should be on the boat tomorrow and availible for collection by the end of next week! How good is that?! lol.

Then again, it might not be on the boat and have to wait longer... :(

Just called Aberdeen Audi and have been told that my car should be on the boat tomorrow and availible for collection by the end of next week! How good is that?! lol.

Then again, it might not be on the boat and have to wait longer... :(

Fingers crossed for you mate.

i saw approx 12 A3's on the road today 11 of them were black or grey only 1 was in Ibis! whaen do you expect to get yours Y444GAR?

Well...after posting yesterday I thought I'd email the lease company and see if my car was still expected to arrive at the dealers on the 21st April. As I was typing, our fleet manager rang and said the car had arrived and would be delivered to my choice of destination on Thursday 25th March....:faint:

I had been worrying about it being delayed and it has arrived 4 weeks early????...... the lease company must have made a mistake when they quoted the 21st April, but I'm not complaining. Confirmation came through with reg number and delivery date confirmed :beerchug:

lol, least you are getting a new one! Think of us poor guys who arnt! But love seeing the pics so make sure you post them.

Well I was told that it was going to be the 22nd but now looks like the 29th, so you will still get yours before me! lol. When was it you ordered it again?

This is how sad its got..... i slow down to drool over the ibis A3's whenever I pass an Audi dealer

Saw a whole truck load go past work today with a couple Ibis BE on it which is what made me call and see where mine was... Just can't get over how good they look in the flesh.

Sarah - Shame you're about 6 hours from us up here, sounds like you would be great to have at our meet on the 4th April! ;)

I saw a vauxhall insignia in white today didnt look nowhere near as nice as an A3 Ibis also went to see what my Jetta is worth, I think they are taking the slash

Yes, may try to get to some meets, used to go to a few with the UK-MKIv's.

Well if you happen to be near Aberdeen on the 4th April then you know there will be some A3's driving and taking photos! lol.

I saw a vauxhall insignia in white today didnt look nowhere near as nice as an A3 Ibis also went to see what my Jetta is worth, I think they are taking the slash

I don't think that anything looks as good as our A3's in Ibis with the BE pack...

Saw a whole truck load go past work today with a couple Ibis BE on it which is what made me call and see where mine was... Just can't get over how good they look in the flesh.

Sarah - Shame you're about 6 hours from us up here, sounds like you would be great to have at our meet on the 4th April! ;)

Oh that sounds good, white be in our area. S3 by any chance.

Rick i got told mid-end of march for delivery.

Not long now then,everyone seems to be getting theirs this month

Lol. I couldn't actually tell if there were any S3's as it was on the other side of the river from where I work! Just looked the mutt's from that far away...

I saw one but it was at Cambridge Audi, just waiting to be bought