VMR wheels!

HenriEST

Reaction score
Large_907.jpg

neezeurowheel.jpg

I almost ordered a set of rs4 reps the other week, but kept on thinking that they are so common and i want something different! these would be the perfect wheels, but they are a bit too much really! Just wondering if someone here knows if they do these wheels in replicas?

I am trying to find some bmw m3 csl wheels which would have audi fitment but havent seen them yet :(

or does anyone here have these wheels for sale second hand??

cheers

Last edited:
I like the VMR range but they cost a packet. USebay has a great range of alloy's but the cost to ship them to the UK is a killer.. TSW in the US make a wheel called the WILLOW.

It come's in a few colour's. I emailed luke at TSW in Milton keynes, and he told me that the willow has a back order of 3-4 months.. R-tec will be stocking them.

willow_silver_pop_std.jpg

Last edited:
Try a company called elite direct.com and then go to there alloy wheel range click onto Diamond alloy wheel's then take a look at the Diamond Classic... I think you may like

Try a company called elite direct.com and then go to there alloy wheel range click onto Diamond alloy wheel's then take a look at the Diamond Classic... I think you may like

ahhh maate they are spot on!!!!!! i wpuld order them straight away but cant find the fitment for the wheels:S

I have already had a talk to a guy called Bill or Bob about these last week and he told me that they will come in Audi b6 fitment..

Last edited:
I have already spoke to a guy called Bill or Bob about these last week and he told me that they will come in Audi b6 fitment..

Ah sweet what all the diamond alloy range?? e.g. diamont classic? if they do then spot on!!!!!!

Yep the only wheel's i asked about was the Diamond Classic, as i'm looking to change my wheel's before the first show's

Yep the only wheel's i asked about was the Diamond Classic, as i'm looking to change my wheel's before the first show's

Sweet mate ! cheers for that legend! what width tyre would you go for 225 or 235?

On the Classic's 225 would look nice.. What size wheel are you looking to run 19" or 18". My current wheel's have 235 x 30 tyre.

i want to get 18's get a bit more comfort through the bumps, and with 19's i think my car would look like a moonbuggy lol because my car is only 20mm lower than stock. but im thinking about coilovers not sure yet

I think the type of wheel we have posted up will look good in 18 or 19 , due to the fact the spoke's run the lip of the rim, 5 spoke wheels will allway's look at home on Audi's but multi spoke wheel's look better i think.

Do you know of those wheels are that gunmetal colour like they show on the pics??

They do look gunmetal in the pic but who know's , did you phone them.?

Check out a company called topgear.co.uk . The name of the wheel is HRS design Hijoin 431

Yeah i did phone them today, but forgot to ask about the colour i thought of that afterwards douh:S they dont have the wheels yet he sayd they will be getting them in on the 22nd this month.

those wheels from topgear look really nice, but shame they are not silver allround:S Prefer the look of the diamond ones. probably be ordering them

Cheers mate:))

Great stuff did Elite give you price for the Diamond's ?

Love the dish on the 710s, but offsets only work for the B5 if with spacers...

I think stoaksey mean's the VMR 710

Last edited:
I will buy my new rim's once i have sold a few item's i have been holding onto. I'm in two mind's what to go for.

Go on www.hellaflush.com website and check out the wheels on their cars, might give you inspiration. but some of them are silllly loww.

Na not my cup of tea. To silly looking some of them.

Loving the VMR Wheels, really seem to suit most A4's and A3's.

How much are they then docurley? and where can you get them from? they look good quality so im presuming quite expensiiiv!

[Edit] just found them, they are bout 1200 euros for wheels only on that tenzo website really nice thoo

SMUDGE_don!!!! my favorite wheels you just ordered!! luckyy !! :D very nice. i would of got gunmetal for my car tho. will look really good on your black car tho! Stealth!!!

Last edited:
They are trying to get a group buy going on in the A3 section, which may bring cost down to something more reasonable. Worth a look though.

Audizine is a great form/site ..That's what made buy a A4.

These wheels are something else!!... Would love to get them but waaay to steep for my pocket, checked out VMR.COM who have them in 18's and 19's $199 and $249 each respectively. That is not a bad price when converted into sterling, unfortunately the cost of shipping to UK will be several hundred pounds or as they said "a price of a flight". VMR state that they would give a discount if 24 wheels were ordered so possibility of a group buy.

dragging this thread up again!

Looove the vmrs! Really want a set, a little dear though :( any other alternatives? (must be 19s)

Im actually suprised that these dotz wheels look simular (cant believe im actually talking about dotz wheels :| )

2631.jpg

A friend of mine sells them in the uk for £750 for a set of 19"s x 8 in hyper silver. Was talking to him the other day about putting some on my s4

dragging this thread up again!

Looove the vmrs! Really want a set, a little dear though :( any other alternatives? (must be 19s)

Im actually suprised that these dotz wheels look simular (cant believe im actually talking about dotz wheels :| )

2631.jpg

Elite Direct do these..

Elite Direct do these..
http://www.elitedirect.com/AlloysWh...=Diamond&model=Classic&colour1=Black_Polished
http://www.elitedirect.com/AlloysWheels/Alloy Wheels.php?brand=Diamond&model=Classic&colour1=Silver

Yeah those ones are spot on buddy but I think they only come in 18s :(