New site?

:faint: they are some there Hit the Advanced Tab

Awful.typescript way too small, annoying moving audi-sport.net banner, bland colours.If it aint bust dont fix it!!IMHO

My thoughts initally, howver the site was slow at times, Lets hope they bring back the black background

As for the home page, looks like it hasnt loaded properly (black script on dark grey background) and ill be damned if i can read the red script on a grey background.

Dont like this aghhhh

Unread bold text isnt bold enough or the background is to light i dunno its just not nice .

Last edited:
New site looking good! Classifieds section is a bit hard to read though.

I like it! Once all the little things have been sorted, all will be ok.

homepage needs some colour or some pictures or some sort of design. Forum looks good in 'oldschool' skin :)

How do I get more than 20 threads on a page - e.g. the New Posts screen? The old forum had 100?

How do I get more than 20 threads on a page - e.g. the New Posts screen? The old forum had 100?

Jase, top right of the screen, click on 'settings', then on next screen, click on 'forum settings' on the left hand side about half way down. Now scroll down and there's a drop down menu for number of posts on screen or similar.

I'm afraid its a negative vote from me. It all appears too 'busy' if that makes sense, I too like the black background far more.

Never mind its the members and advice I come on here for so I guess I will soon adapt, progress and all that...

I like it, looks more modern and up to date. Will just take a bit of getting used to, this time next week we'll all be ignoring this thread!

Really cant get on with this new site.Everything is too goddam small.The thread text even the members names.A direct lift of audizine would have been better.It would be nice for a poll.Guess what my vote would be!!If anyone can help in telling me how to enlarge (oo-err) the text please do.Its doing my head in.

Where has the groupbuy section gone guys?

Last edited:
Does anyone else have difficulty reading the front page of the forum, the colours are too similar for the text and the background and hurts my eyes to read it, they don't contrast enough...there was an option to view in the old format, has this dissapeared?

Hoiw do I make it easier to read without squinting?

Does anyone else have difficulty reading the front page of the forum, the colours are too similar for the text and the background and hurts my eyes to read it, they don't contrast enough...there was an option to view in the old format, has this dissapeared?

Hoiw do I make it easier to read without squinting?

What browser are you using? Seems to be a problem with IE6 I experienced, so now I only use Mozilla Firefox. It works fine on IE7&8 also, but I can't get along with them,

I find the site pauses for a bit once ive been on for a while, stops loading pages etc and either have to leave it or try reload after 15-30mins lately, using Firefox as standard. Anybody else getting this???

Yep, recently had the server busy msg. Is it running full pelt or that, or maintenance issues???

Had major problems getting connected today then kept getting server busy.

The Administrators know of the problems and are working on the performance issues over the next week.

Strange how the admins don't read threads like these and post to let the user base know whats happening....

The Administrators know of the problems and are working on the performance issues over the next week.

So has any progress ment to have been made yet as ASN still has all the same bugs etc as before .