S3 S tronic 2009 MTM 14 Days old

AR-S3-NAL

Reaction score
hello all S3/A3 Boys i bought an S3 two weeks ago S tronic is awesome, today i got a set of MTM polished Bimoto's and a stage 1 mtm upgrade, taking it up to 310 bhp? could any body please tell me if the power should be noticeable immediately ? it dose feels like it has more Poke, but not sure if thats just me would be interested to know what you guys think.

Thanks

loving the Some of the S3'shttp://www.audi-sport.net/vb/images/smilies/hubbahubba.gif

i had the same when i remaped mine with a bluefin i didnt feel much difference strait away, i dont know if was me or the car but the next day when i drove it i defenatly could feel it!

Personally, I wouldn't have mapped it straight away. I would have let the car bed in more as you put on the miles but you should still notice a good difference.

40bhp should be noticeable - it is in mine!

yeah your proably right about that, your not the first person to say that. but i was down at mtm and just thought why not ! feels good though got to go back next week for the dyno test, after your remap did your s3 show 310hp on the dyno? curious to know. thanks

yeah your proably right about that, your not the first person to say that. but i was down at mtm and just thought why not ! feels good though got to go back next week for the dyno test. After your remap did your s3 show 310hp on the dyno? curious to know. thanks

Bluefin ( superchips ) told me not to chip mine until i had done 2000K
So that the original map and ecu / engine was totally bedded in.

I mapped mine (Stronic) and mapped it back again as I didnt notice much difference. I think you will find it is something to do with the torque limiters etc within the s Tronic ECU. I am waiting for the GIAC gearbox map to be released to the have engine and gearbox mapped to work together. As it stands I dont think you will be getting the full benefit of the engine map as the gearbox ecu is holding the engine back. The manual guys obviously wont have this issue.