Quick whilst there is still light!! Earth point

little_lockyer

Lockyer89
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get to the steering column and instrument earth points!?

Welcome to the site.

1st before checking elsawin, what is it overall you're trying to achieve with this knowledge?

I've not long brought an a3 1.8t...x reg...lovely condition, reallly pleased with it! But after driving it litterally a couple hours, my oil level sensor warning light came on, and the enging managment light...i drove home straight away, checked the oil but was fine, there was plenty of oil there! Then i noticed the speedo died, the trip computer stopped counting...not a bad thing!lol and the reversing light doesn't work...checked the fuses, i think it was fuse 7 (10A) but could be wrong, will double check later, this one has blown...therefore all these problems at once! I have not yet checked the earth point as i need to locate it!? When i replace the fuse, everything seems to work ok for a short while until it goes again, i haven't noticed any trend i.e. blows when i put in reverse! Just can't seem to put my finger on it!!