New Front Grille?

Bailey

Reaction score
Hi people,

as some of you are aware i recently did the conversion to the facelift so i have a single grille on my car rather than the split one. Having got the bumper and grille together as one item on ebay i got it very cheap hence the grille was very scratched and i need to buy a new one. I just want to make sure that this is the correct grille to buy to replace my scratched one on my car.

Here is the picture of my car front end:

25092009226.jpg

and here is the front grille i have seen on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360191300968&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

it says its for a 5 door but i cant see the differnce to be honest. I went to stoke audi and they quoted me £115.68 + VAT and the part number:

8P4 853 651 1QP

I wasnt really intending on spending that much on the part.

any help would be appriciated on this and if people can find me the right part on ebay that would also be helpful.

Thanks

James

which bit is scratched? you can buy the chrome bit seperate you see!

Why not consider holding out for the s-line grille? Here is the s line one fitted to my facelift converted front (same bumper as yours)

DSCF0092.jpg

which bit is scratched? you can buy the chrome bit seperate you see!

Why not consider holding out for the s-line grille? Here is the s line one fitted to my facelift converted front (same bumper as yours)

DSCF0092.jpg

It is just the chrome bit which is scratched badly, i didnt know you could just buy the replacement chrome outer bit.

Thanks for that benskin, i think it will probably just be easier to buy a new whole unit rather than replacing the chrome bit and i might just hold out and see if i can get the s line one!

James

Hi mate

I have an S-line grill complete with number plate holder if your interested £60, postage on top or your welcome to collect im about 45 min from Alton.

The sline grill looks so much better than the standard grill as it doesent have as many slats and it will fit your bumper

IMG_16661280x768.jpg

IMG_16671280x768.jpg