Will these look good on Imola S3?

Biggied

They called him mellow yellow.
Reaction score
Website
www.audi.co.uk
16642_23075.jpg

I'm getting a set of the above wheels that are in need of a refurb with the usual knackered polished lips, there genuine wheels from an 8P A3, think there BBS?

There 18"x7.5" 5x112 pcd ET54 so i think a set of FK 30mm 100-112 PCD adapters should have them sitting about the same as the optional 18" RS4 wheel on an 8L, mabey get 35's to bring them out a bit. That sound about right??

I'm not sure on what colour combo/finish I'm going for yet but anyone got a pic of them on an 8L S3?? I'm kind of hoping not as I think these are quite rare.

Cheers Ewan.

Should look good mate i think your best going with the 30mm adaptors this would efectively make these a 24mm offset which should sit well, bearing in mind the optional 18" RSTT's ( or RS4's as youve called them) are a ET 33 offset iirc, and alot of people use 10mm spacers with them (efectively making them a ET23).

BBSwheelson.jpg

Cheers mate, I'll stick with 30mm then. I've since had a look and it apears there called BBS Calito, I've thrown together a quick photoshop, rim size & position ain't the best on the pic but I gives me the impression they'll look pretty good.

Cheers Ewan.