Why?

banoffee

Reaction score
My 2.0T sline special edition got vandalised over the weekend. ********.

Why do people do this? It's got a dent in the roof and a huge dent in the bonnet - looks like they ran over the roof and jumped on the bonnet. Probably p*ssheads but that doesn't make it any more acceptable.

:confused:

It seems to be getting more prevelant

Sorry to hear about this mate. You know how much its gonna cost to put right?
This seems to be popping up a lot on the forum lately! Hope you get it sorted soon

Really sorry to hear this, they think it's cool and funny and it just causes heartache and empty wallets!

A guy at work just had the Dent Doctor here this morning after the same thing happened to his GTi. Cost him £65 per dent. He wasn't chuffed either.

Hope it gets sorted for you though.

When I was younger we used to play around on building sites and did some damage. We NEVER ever did anything to anyone's personal stuff though.

I think it's going to get worse and worse as the kids get older and their kids learn from them.

Sorry to hear about this mate .. I hope you get it sorted soon

When I was younger we used to play around on building sites and did some damage. We NEVER ever did anything to anyone's personal stuff though.

I think it's going to get worse and worse as the kids get older and their kids learn from them.

your right staz its called armagheddon ...this type of stuff race relations and drugs will eventually leed to the breakdown of society , you can already see this penertrating right up the chain to the top ..ie the big company's all the directors are on coke and doing prostitutes ..its a joke gona get much worse , dont mean to sound doom mongering but its true ..as for these kids there just learning from what they see ie all adults getting out of there face on coke in pubs and drunk fighting , domestic violence etc ....its a farce

Sorry to hear about this mate, really makes me scared about leaving my car on the road, if I ever hear anything slightly loud and out of the ordinary I jump out and check out of my window to make sure its not something happening to my S3!! A couple of weeks ago a mate of mine had a road sign thrown into the side of his Z3 and then a couple of years ago when I was at uni someone decided to throw a traffic cone into the side of my housemates Mazda 3 denting the door very badly!

Mindless Idiots!! :keule:

thanks for all the comments. mindless idiots indeed... if they own a car or do so in the future, I doubt they'd find it funny if someone trashed theirs

has only happened twice in the 12years at this house but that's twice too much...

sorry to hear about your car fella.i've had some bad luck recently too!within 4 weeks i've had my front bumper crashed into causing a respray job,nail polish tipped over the side and bonnet and just the other day 1 of my new s-style chromw mirros was broken off the car!i know exactly how you feel m8,it's getting all to common!hope it don't cost you too much to get it sorted out

Sorry to hear fella - its one of the reasons i took my S3 mirrors off as my mate had them pinhed off his RS4 and he lives 2 streets away - shame we cant have nice things.

If theres no damage to the paint, try a paintless dent remoal company - they might be albe to pop them out...

sorry to hear that fella, i know where ur coming from they just have no respect, it really gets on my tits, i had my old car keyd when i went to a pub out cambridge way but it wasnt anything personal they did two others, at the same time, jelousy fecking idiots, all audi's it cost me a fortune because i wasnt covered against criminal damage,:motz::mad: dont understand it.. hope you get it all sorted mate.

Sorry to hear this sort of **** is happening all the time. At least once a week there is a post on here about someone who has had damage done to their car. The reality is things will get a lot worse and apart from owners being given the right to kick the **** out of anyone causing damage to their property I can see no end to it. Unfortunately we live in a feral society with kids having no respect for anyone or anything. The Police are no power to deal with them and the kids know it. All you got to do is watch any of the Police programs on Sky and its plainly obvious kids are untouchable. A 16 year old joy rider doing 65 through a residential site with 3 police cars chasing him. He smashed 6 cars and the punishment he received was a £300 fine for no insurance or license and a 2 year ban. This government should be made to go to Singapore and see how they deal with things like this. Kids know their place there and if they don't they will get a few swipes with the cane the Police carry. this may seem a bit harsh, but then again the public don't have to put up with the crap we have to.