crap n s**t sticks...new bumper anyone?

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
decided to leave my car on a slight hill at work being ***** and taking advantage of the 4x4 system, got out of the car and checked the sturdyness of it sat on snow..... came out of work at 5pm to find it had slid back into a golf causing a few tiny scratches to the golf and causing a 4 inch crack below my rear light...******!!!!....new bumper required urgently as i have the manic depressives!!:(

ahh gutted for you matey. hope ya get it sorted pronto!!

Gutted for you mate, can it not be repaired?

These sort of accidents are so unpredictable though, but then again all are unpredictable due to it being an accident :ermm:

I had a wheelie bin jump in front of mine when i first had it when the missus was driving whilst i was working away one week, bless her she got it repaired before i got back.
I got back to find the front wing a completely diffrent shade of silver :wtf:

ouch!
Hope you sort it cheaply Tim

sorry to hear about this bud, if its a rear bumper i do have one at my nana's, but it does need some repair work, from what ive been told is easy too sort.

just give me a PM if u want pics or owt.

:)

thanks fellas..... the crack is fairly clean so id guess it may repair? its going from the light to the edge of the curve at the top of the bumper, quite thick area.... suprised it cracked to be fair

Gav, what sort of repair work mate, are we just talking spray jobby or a full on cracked area?

People want £200 for a s3 bumper normaly, bet you could get yours reapired for less. Post a pic up and lets see the damage.

will do tomorrow jacko when its light, defo needs spraying up, i managed to push it in where it meets the arch so its now aligned back up, it was dented slightly before..... this really isnt my night, got back with depressives to find broadband was down for 4 hours (2nd time ever) so couldnt search the net for replacent....then my new crappy ps3 decides to play up (
http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=66705 )..... they say they come in threes!! :Flush:

Hey Tim, sorry to hear this, hopefully you will get it all sorted, and now that you have had your 3 issues, hopefully things are on the way up!!!

Doh!

Sorry Tim its gutting when crap like this happens especially after you have just spent lots of time making it look all nice and shiney.

Hope you get it sorted easily mate

Sorry to hear this Tim sounds like you are having a bad time. Hope you get it sorted quickly and cheaply so you can enjoy your car again.

I no its hard to think it could, but it really could be worse, atleast your car is drivable and isn't to hard to fix, chin up dude. :think::yes::happy:

hey im loads happier today, arm wrestled the PS3 into working, broadband came back on and yup i agree..... was glad it didnt slide 3 foot inwards otherwise it would have wiped a rear arch out:thumbsup:

cheers for the support fellas