How is this done? Boost Pressure On S3 Factory Dash

AudiS3Quattro

Reaction score
Hi there, newbie here, this is my first post and I just came across this video on youtube (link below) and noticed the guy has his turbo boost pressure indicated on his dash, you can see this at 1 min 25sec, am i rite in thinking it is his boost pressure (0.56 BAR)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0sgKIKElN8g&feature=related

If this is the case i was just wondering how this is done as i would like to be able to have this option on my dash.

Many thanks in advance!

Paddy

I am assuming that this is not a standard feature, however i have not been able to check my dash as i have the light indicating low break pads, and my car is actually at audi today and tomorrow getting the pads fitted, light taken off and a few other little tweeks!

Thanks Everyone! Thats Great help! Problem Solved, Do people reccomend this upgrade?

I have a Timex Boost gauge, cheaper to buy, easier to install, and does the same job! My DIS is also knackered anyways, so I wouldn't have gone with this.... funny that NO ONE on this forum has actually done this yet, since it's availability for a few years already.... there must have a been a few that have enquired. Also, there's a few other options available in the form of that 'liquid display' thing which displays the boost pressure and has a few other toys like measuring BHP and timing the the car etc. which I think is better value than the above system and is plug and play via the ODBII socket.