Anybody after 2008 S3 Leather interior?Be Quick!!

pontias_s3

Reaction score
Hi everyone, on ebay there is a Full black leather interior for sale and bidding is ending in 15mins!!! The reserve price is £750. Just thought i'd let everyone know!!

Item number: 110333890970

So purely based on the fact that somebody is selling an interior is has to be dodgy?

No wonder this country is language

Can you give a reason why a complete interior from a 2008 car would be for sale? £30k cars aren't sold for parts.

How do you know its not been written off? It could easily have been.

There have been a number of full interiors for sale on their recently though so i can agree with the suspicions to some extent.

If it's written off at that price they normally get bought, rebuilt and resold as Cat X declared.

True, but also if you look at the parts market now, they're worth more to sell the parts than they are to rebuild with a cat on the ticket IMHO, but I'd agree there's been fair few newish S3 parts on the bay recently & usually sellers with ***** feedback & the area they're selling from tells us alot about the recent spout of S3's been nicked, yeah yeah I know I'll never hear end of it, but TBH dont care, its a fact I've been watching the bay for the last 6 months since the start of the S3's being nicked from AS members & I keep seeing parts crop up at around same time & usually sellers are from the same kinda area the cars are being nicked from, so make up your own determination from that, but think about it, resell stolen car is tricky in UK or break it down & sell parts which is also very very lucrative & has no come backs at all given only parts, common sense tbh

Agree completely, i've been doing the same too. Glad you said it!

I'm the sort of person who trusts nobody, especially people on ebay selling car parts!

& you think its not like this in anyother country, please open your eyes boys, we're not alone, its very hard to trust people these days in any place on this planet, having lived in a few it isnt so different trust me, you gotta look out for number 1 or it wont just be the country thats fecked thats for sure lol, I trust very few people purely cause I know if you start trusting everyone you meet then you'll just get fecked on & walked all over, not that I'm unapproachable but you really have gotta watch people

The days of having a conscience seemed to have gone, personally guilt would get me if I did anything untoward another person, I still believe in being honest even if the rest of the world are lying shites,(joke) lmao lol

What did it for me was when my brother won a set of RS6 alloys for his golf on ebay. He was based in manchester. (2 hour drive away) Cash on collection. When he got there the lad asked for a lift to his mates house where they were storing them as he had no garage. No problem!

Once in the car the "seller" pulled a knife out! When my bro went to dive out a guy had appeared from nowhere at the drivers door. He was forced to hand over the £300 cash he had on the spot at knifepoint. Obviosuly these guys knew he would be carrying the cash

What a bunch of *****, no wonder nobody trusts anyone when things like this happen. And zero confidence is given to you when the police are just not interested.

I just thought i'd let everyone know in case they were looking for something like that and no its not mine but the guy who had it has put the rs4 style bucket interior into it or something like that.

lol, thats funny Mitch cause I thought exactly the same thing, its gotta be ****** cause the rears/door cards are no different for recaro buckets, so why selling the rears & door cards aswell, you woudnt change that aswell, especially considering the seats are black anyway, unless the guy really was that anal, cant see it somehow can you Mitch????

what are the differences between the S3 leather seats and the sline leather seats?

and the S3 seats have the golf ball impressions on the seat base.

Got a pic so I know what you mean as I changed my interior for S3 ones from germany & got alcantara but golf ball impressions, did I miss something? (usually do, lol)

Ah yes, those dimples. Thanks for that Mr Mitch!

Aha now I get yer, well I got alcantara with no dimples, but give it time, lol