ANYBODY WANT S3 CHROME MIRRORS

Chrome as in aftermarket or the actual originals which are made from some other metal lol

Yeh i know. Thanks for pointing that one out lol! but yes i have some AFTERMARKET chrome mirrors that will fit the audi a3 Mark1 Phase 2! Really want my mirrors black again! bought these when i bought the car now want it back to how it was. Well completely blacked out anyways:blackrs4:

You may or may not know but will the fit a 2001 facelift S3? If so i would consider having them if the price and condition is good!

They dont have a scratch on them and If your S3 is a phase 2 then Yes! only problem is i really would want them to swap for black ones as i have them currently on my car and what togo back to black.:blackrs4::yahoo:

Any chance you could take some pics of them? I may be willing to do a trade. Are your mirrors heated, as I wouldn't want to lose that feature.

Andy

Absolutly no problem at all! It is just the casing so all the enternal bits stay the same meaning you keep your original mirror Glass.

Very easy to fit. 2 screws at bottom of mirror then pop the mirror out and unclip simple! Will post a link to photos!:blackrs4:

I can see why you want rid of them, they look gash on your setup.