h&r springs

jays3

Reaction score
noticed one of my rear coils had snapped today so im after a set of h&r lowering springs as these seem to be favoured by most, how much am i looking at for these also where to get them from, while im here any chance of some pics on standard avus alloys.

I got mine at motaman in bristol very good price! 01179575038 ask for ian
good choice
matt

have a read of the suspension threads at the top of the forum....not recommended to switch to uprated springs on standard shocks

noticed one of my rear coils had snapped today so im after a set of h&r lowering springs as these seem to be favoured by most, how much am i looking at for these also where to get them from, while im here any chance of some pics on standard avus alloys.

I just been to get some work done today and found the exact same thing rear passenger side on mine, the bottom coil has snapped off.

I am also gonna look at uprating springs to H&R, however as said above dont even think about running lowered springs on standard shocks on the S3 you WILL end up somewhere you dont want to be, like a field or a ditch :laugh:

H&R`s and billys give a good ride and look but then you need the cambre correction arms so the cost can add up to arround £700 for the full kit