New FK1 LED Tail Lights!

Sorry mate i dont like them lights one bit . Look to like lexus lights

Sorry, I can't say I like them either...I'm more of a stealth-look fan. But if you like them, then that's all that matters:thumbsup:

Yeah they sorta stand out a bit, was thinking about tinting them slightly. I'm not too keen on the stock lights because they look a bit boring :happy:

Anyone here good with photoshop and could possibly show me what it'd look like if I tinted those lights?.

sorry Andy, the lights on these cars arent supposed to be messed with IMO....

I think tinted might work as i like the look of the LEDs at night etc

Toxik_A3_-_Back.jpg

The problem with tinting is while LEDs are bright in daylight thier not quite as visible as a bulb behind a colored pannel, so with tints could be near on impossible to see during any kind of sunlight

Each to their own but not a fan personally, I love the facelift look lights as thier clean looking

These lexus ish type lights are a funny one, I had them on my Golf when I bought it and as it was Indigo Blue they contrasted quite well, as your car is black I think they looks cool myself and do the trick :thumbsup:

Sorry mate, not really feeling them im afraid....im more a fan of the facelift myself...

But as always, its your car, your choice :)

Not a fan of the lights but do like your car.

Byzan - thanks for the photoshopped image mate and thanks everyone else for your views. I think I'm going to go ahead and tint these lights slightly because they do look a little too clear/white for the rest of the car.

Ideally I'd like to use a very light tinting film rather than the spray, anyone know if I can use window tint for the job?

Get a photo at night for a better effect
personally I wouldn't give a rats *** as long as you are happy with your styling

PS wouldn't bother with the sachs organic clutch as you will not be able to tell the difference from the standard unless your after serious power