Latest modications

M22_PRE

A4 autovogue style
Reaction score
i have been busy over the last month as i came into a bit of money so instead of selling her thought id do a few things to improve the car.

1. Hybrid turbo (derv doctor) i have made my pd100 turbo the same spec as a pd130 with a custom map is now running 187 bhp

2. Milltek exhaust system

3. 20" alloys tsw thruxtons with audi badge centre caps

4. RS4 rear anti roll bar (not yet fitted)

overall think this has changed the look of the car and deffinately the performance. Im well chuffed with the hybrid turbo as it is now basically a 130 with a remap. Would advise doing this if you are thinking of selling your pd100 and replaceing it with a pd130.

better pics when its is not raing

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

:photo: verrrry nice, sits perfect!
Alloys suit the car and its stance...

The only thing letting it down is the Exhaust Tips, they stick out way too far.
I say it all the time, Id love to lower mine but cant!:3sadwalk:

cheers m8, i know tell me about it but all the exahst joints are butted rite up so cnt understand why they stick out so far doin my head in, iv put it down to the style of the bumber but i mite have to look into cutting a bit of one of the sections so that the system can be pulled forward slightly

Yeah but make sure that wont void your warrenty with Miltek (do you get a warrenty?)...

If not then take couple inches off in the right place as I imagine all the Mountings will also be out of line.

Apart from that though, Im liking it very much sir :salute:.
Have you thought about the Joey Mod (headlamps)? Ive been wanting to do mine but just looks like too much hassle!

Did they really make a low power PD engine in the B6s ? I thought these engines were only in the Golfs and passats ?

yeh they did a 1.9 tdi 100 , 115, 130

im pretty sure they did or so i was told by derv doctor. I bought mine thinking it was the 130 then to my dissapointment found on the log book it was on ly a 100.

Not too sure about the warranty but its just a thought i had but like u say mite just have to live with it

juss wats the "joey mod" ???

Looks really good mate!

I'm sure that your not the only disgruntled owner who has discovered their 130 is in fact a 100! When I was looking and contemplating whether to get a 2.5 or a 1.9 a lot of the decent 1.9's seemed to be 100's.

How does the Milltek sound? Do you get any kind of exhaust note at all from a diesel?

Joey Mod is the headlight mod, spraying the insides Black Like Rocko's.
it involves having to put them in the oven for an hr or so and seems fiddly.

i think if i were to change the lights for black ones i would just buy the propper job but i like them how they are at the min, mite change them once we find some b8's that fit and are of a good build quality.

the milltek doesnt make that much difference regarding the noise maybe a tad deeper if anything (i still have the cat in), although did notice a better response from the engine.

Looking good buddy - now that is low, wouldnt last 2 minutes around where I live (speed bumps every 10 yards)

How do you cross lanes on the dual carriage ways with the cat eyes in the road..;)

Lovely car, great performance.

But, I'm not feeling the muffler tips, stick out way too far.

Buy a B6 cabriolet - they already have black headlamps !
100bhp in a B6 is probably not the quickest thing around, but its probably done to be the entry level model for 'rep-mobiles' !

Not all Cabs have the black headlights and buying a cab would be a waste of money with this **** weather.

Glad to see you didnt sell her after all the effort gone into her! Those wheel are huuuuge though, bet your back knows about it after a long drive?! I reckon a nice big brake conversion should be next on your shopping list to fill those wheels nicely :icon_thumright:

Looks spot on mate, where abouts in the north west are you?

jct 18 off the m6 m8, cheers for the comments. Was at trax on sunday and fast car want to do a feature on her. The change of wheels has made the ride stiffer but not much more than it was lol. I want rs4 b7 brakes but donrt know what else is involved in fitting them.. anyone shed any light on that????