A3 colours?

Right thanks.

Just looking on the Autotrader site and I am trying to decide what colour car I would go to look at.

Is there anywhere I can view all of the colours as per the Audi site at the moment?

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
Is it me or is Ming Blue nearly black?

I think I want either Black, Blue or Green, but could do with seeing all of the colours available.

[/ QUOTE ]

GREEN are you nuts? Have you seen a green A3, not a good colour at all. When I can find my original broucher I'll post the full colour list.

dolphin grey with silver alcantara - quality /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OK, here we are, these are from a 2002 booklet so some colours may/will not have been available before/after this year.

Solid colours:
Brilliant Blue
Brillient Black
Polar White
Absolute Red

Peal effects:
Advocado Green
Melin Purple
Denim Blue
Ming Blue
Ebony Black (colour of my car, very nice)
Merlot Red

Metallic colours:
Dolphin Grey (the best colour IMO)
Silver
Crystal Blue (terrible)
Canvas Beige (terrible)
Laurel Green

[ QUOTE ]
clcollins said:
GREEN are you nuts? Have you seen a green A3, not a good colour at all. When I can find my original broucher I'll post the full colour list.

[/ QUOTE ]

No never seen one.

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
[ QUOTE ]
clcollins said:

[/ QUOTE ]

No never seen one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't let me put you off what you want, it's all about personal opinion/choice.

There's a T reg 1.8 T for sale at a little garage near me, that I pass every day to work. It bizzarely seems to be up for £8995 (!)... the colour isn't bad as such, it seems to be a kind of metallic greeny-silver really, but I'd probably put it in last place out of the lot.