Remap Saturday!

coyote

Reaction score
Im like a kid waiting for Christmas! the 1.8T gets a remap saturday morning and I cant wait.:kissmyrings:

Im bound to get a speeding ticket on the way home:busted_cop:

Pure smile factor, you'll see, Mine feels slow now because im used to it :huh:..roll on the yanks with my turbo kit :gun2:
Where you getting it done mate??

Im booked in with APS.... speed up week;)

You ordered yourself a BT then J7USS?

Ive been waiting on a Kit from the yanks over on Audizine for ages now but they still sorting the software out for it, works out around the 3k mark with shipping but Im keeping it for couple yrs so thought Id treat myself!

They taking their time though..:aggressive:

3K Ouch! Best of luck mate and I hope your brakes are upto it - I am very dissapointed with mine and a upgrade is deffinately on the cards.

Wooohooo 2 days to go :moa:

any news with urs j7uss? the new paintjob and stuff?

i need a remap for mine!

Yeah chris, its all done but just waiting on my Grill to come and its ready for Picture whoring!:sex:

Sorry Coyote, this one Hijacked me too!:undwech:...

stoaksey....Nope!!!:p

Sometimes I get the feeling my Map aint working :blush:...
Had a play with a 530d lastnight, very interesting too...

Sorry ! Force of habit...

Those modern DERV's are amazin. Real world performance with all that torque - it's very addictive. Anything over 300ftlbs is great fun - any gear any speed and you're off...

aye a 530d isnt a toy! they make 300 brake easy with a remap. I got toasted by a mates 320d thats chipped to 205bhp, but then mine hasnt been remapped yet and I only have 163.....he will keep tho :)

Yeah ive heard about the 530d's and 535d's. a guy I know has one and I didnt even know they were twin turbo aswell.

The Guy in the 530d the other night couldnt have been giving it all as I left it too easy, when I spoke to him at the set of lights and I asked him what he had and he told me, I said "ah ok then ill let you go first, no point in me holding you back" he replied "no ill stay behind you and you go, your car is fast man" lol.....must have been a right foot virgin because ive seen these Bimma's fly before!

u have to change your sig pic j7uss, now your motor is reborn!

u have to change your sig pic j7uss, now your motor is reborn!

you know what, I been meaning to do that for the last 2hrs but these forums and a nasty hangover :puke2:are stopping me from operating in a steady manor!!.....hows it go again " im never drinking ever again" lol...yeah right!!!:lazy:

:jump::weight_lift2::lmfao:

Love it! Turbo sounds just like it should, acceleration is smoother and much faster 3k - 6k and I never stopped smiling! Brakes are next....