Fitted my spacers....

themanthatcan

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Managed to find time to fit the spacers I bought from Scott_Johnson the other day and thought I'd post up some pics. They're 15mm at the back and 10mm at the front. In my opinion the wheels now sit in the position they should have come in from the factory. What's the point of having flared arches if your wheels don't fill them!!

Before:

015.jpg

After:

016.jpg

From the front:

021.jpg

What dya think?

Andy

looking good matey!!! :thumbsup: I never understood what was the point of big arches and sunken wheels! Oh and i like the blue osram side repeaters!!!

They look good.... was thinking about these too !
When you say 15mm at the back, is that 15mm each wheel or 15mm overall, (7.5mm each side)...... ?
Does the car feel much different to drive ?
:thumbsup:

Cheers Scott !!
Think they look spot on !!!!

Thanks for the compliments :) Leggy - Not really noticed that the car drives any differently but I'm driving quite sedately at the moment cos I'm skint!

Here's another pic from a slightly better angle.

020.jpg

Just realised from that photo that my sidelight bulbs need replacing with something slightly whiter. What do people recommend?

looks good Andy...... especially now its detailed properly:)

you just need a pair of mudflaps now as they sit further out of the arches and will defo mucky the bodywork up quicker lol

car is looking good mate!!i was thinking of changing my sidelights bulbs aswell, i have seen some quad bulbs they look awesome...but changing the sidelight does look like a mission!!

lol. that was the first thing i removed on my golf... mudflaps. lol.

Looks ****.................................................................

...............HOT Andy!!!!:icon_thumright:

if you want LED side lights use Piaa plenty of different bulbs on ebay. If you buy cheap ones expect them to blow.

Looks tough.. please dont get mudflaps. Im sorry but there f.ugly!!

now get some coilovers and slam it on its ****.

Looks good!! as said, get that bad boy lowered!

Mudflaps? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
mine were removed within 12hours of having my car lol.